High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management63 Graduates
Health Care Management43 Graduates
Natural Resources Conservation38 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry28 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities27 Graduates
Operations Management25 Graduates
Plant Science25 Graduates
Equine Studies16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.9 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
University of Minnesota - Crookston Reviews
Nice quiet campus out of the way, good solid classes, workable work load but challenging, very hands on, big on critical thinking. Dorms for freshmen are NICE. The older grades get kinda cruddy dorms though. Diversity is excellent. Agriculture department is very strong. Big study abroad department. The local area is pretty sparse, but there is a lot to work with on campus. Winters are cold. Would like warmer winters. Nothing worth complaining about, 5/5. If you go there for an Ag or Business degree, you will be will get a good education.
I transferred in from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls after an unsuccessful first year of college, and it was the best decision I have made. Everyone at UMC is so welcoming and kind, and the community atmosphere is what colleges everywhere strive for. There is a place for everyone at UMC and I know that I will be successful after completing my degrees here. I am proud to be a golden eagle, and thankful that I made the decision to call UMC home.
School is small which means a more hands on learning experience. The Natural Resource program has very good teachers that are very helpful, as does the Biology Department. The Software Engineering/ IT department does not have professors that are very helpful though.