University of Michigan - Flint Reviews

I like how close i live near the campus. Parking is convenient. I like my instructors so far. Tuition is extremely high.
This is a very great school I've been going here since 2016 and it really changes your view on society and makes you a better person.
So far the staff has been extremely helpful and responsive to my communication. I am looking forward to being a graduate of UM-Flint.
Start Your Review of University of Michigan - Flint
The school is small, with a good student-to-professor ratio. You run into people you know all the time; it has a closer-knit environment than what you would find at Ann Arbor. Despite its location in Flint, I've never felt unsafe. It is a good college for the local commuter such as myself.
I wish there was more student life, I wish we had the social activities that kids who go away to school get (being that we are a commuter school), I know there are some opportunities but I wish there were more.
I take my courses online and they are easy to navigate and learn. You get the Michigan Education with the ease of doing it all at home
I am a sphmore at the university of michigian-flint and i live in the area. this is the best college in flint and has a good downtown life. the students are not typical college students, most are working and have a family so you will have no social life at this college, because most students stay to themselves. the professors are either really bad or really good its a risk each semester.
Everyone that I've worked with is friendly and helpful. I'm a transfer student. It is a small enough campus that you are able to get to where you'd like quickly and without fighting a crowd. You can walk inside from buildings to buildings. That is one of the coolest things I've experienced!
The u of M Flint campus is beautiful and has an over and above security force. There are many clubs and activities to become involved in. Personalized education opportunities and unlimited tutoring services to help you to succeed. I am so excited to get started on my new journey.
I love being a Wolverine, and having the Flint campus close by really helps to not have to make a long commute to Ann Arbor for me. The professors are tip top and really care about their students' progress.
My experience here has been amazing! Getting involved on campus was the best I have ever done. I have ceated some many bonds and connections with people. Networking with these people has gotten me 2 jobs on campus. I went from being shy and quiet to being outgoing and a leader here on campus. I love everything about this school!
I loved this school. All the students were very personable and all of the professors I had I went beyond to help the students. Small school but a huge impact on my education.
My experience at the University of Michigan Flint has been nothing but positive. I love the campus and I love the environment to learn. The professors are all there to help you reach your fullest potential which is all you can ask for at a university. The people are diverse and the ability to learn about cultures other than your own is an eye opening experience. UM Flint is a wonderful place to receive a higher education and I am glad that I am currently enrolled there.
I've enjoyed attending UofM Flint much more than I thought I would. It's a friendly place to be. The campus is easy to navigate, the professors are great and overall its just a very nice place to be. There's lots of opportunities both academically and socially. There's places for hanging out and places for studying. It's really got something for everyone.
University of Michigan Flint makes you feel like just like your at home they treat you as family along with supporting you just like a family would. Also while your there you feel like your high school memories just keep coming with all the great people you get to me. It's your home away from home you could say. They offer such great programs and opportunities to make your college career the best one ever. There campus tour make you feel as if you were a student attending there because they engage with you, show you the dorms, classroom, study halls, and everything you could picture experiencing as a student there.
They are very involved with students and great at promoting an interactive positive environment. They make events well known to all making students feel a part of the campus community. They make all services well known allowing students to reach out easily if help is needed in any academic or student life area.
Some instructors care a lot about students while other instructors could care less about students. The administration at the university is not organized. The people are friendly around campus and there are always events going on.
Start Your Review of University of Michigan - Flint
I like that there are so many classes offered online, it makes it a lot easier on student that are working or have families or both to still be able to further their education.
I have only been attending this university for a year, but I already love it! The classes are small, so I get to know my professors and am able to approach them for help easily. There are a lot of other great things, such as private study rooms available for check out in the library, free fitness classes, and the opportunity to meet one on one with an academic advisor who knows you by name. I'm so glad I chose this university!!!
I love the campus!! I would love to attend! The dorms are very nice and the campus is set up very well! awesome college!