University of Michigan - Flint is ...
University of Michigan - Flint Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.53 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.55 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.66 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.86 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses
University of Michigan - Flint Reviews
University of Michigan Flint makes you feel like just like your at home they treat you as family along with supporting you just like a family would. Also while your there you feel like your high school memories just keep coming with all the great people you get to me. It's your home away from home you could say. They offer such great programs and opportunities to make your college career the best one ever. There campus tour make you feel as if you were a student attending there because they engage with you, show you the dorms, classroom, study halls, and everything you could picture experiencing as a student there.
I have attended the University of Michigan Flint for the past two years and I'm entering into my third year. The university provides students with proper instruction and avenues to succeed. I personally have enjoyed the university because I feel relaxed and at ease within the campus and also find the needed help for academic excellence. However, this isn't the university for those wishing to experience the "college" lifestyle, but its for those who wish to not only better themselves academically, but also find time to self reflect. The campus and surrounding area are impoverished and not much can be done in terms of going out to eat, partying, or hanging out. But, students will find a different kind of pleasure if they choose to become involved in local community work and see the difference they can make in less fortunate peoples lives. Overall I have found the University of Flint both enjoyable and academically competent to satisfy my current and future plans.
Great school located right by downtown Flint, MI! Although Flint has a less than perfect reputation, the campus is extremely nice and safe! The buildings are beautiful and in their own little space, making you feel like you are far away from the city and all of the commotion it comes with. The professors are top-notch and know their information. Nothing but a wonderful experience and great education will come from this school.