University of Michigan - Ann Arbor Reviews

3,781 reviews
Wonderful campus, kind professors, understanding GSIs, accommodating counselors and advisors, overall wonderful
I really like the campus life in general. they offer a lot of resources to students to help them be successful and gain a sense of belonging. They could update some of their technology. some aspects are really modern but some classrooms still use blackboards and chalk. They also run out of housing for low priority (basically non freshmen) students. and the housing that is available is either amazing or trash. there is no in between
University of Michigan has plenty of resources that promote inclusion and mental health awareness. The professors are extremely well qualified, and the environment is warm and welcoming. The university is very liberal, which can be a bit overwhelming and intolerant sometimes, but generally the genial nature outweighs that.
Review University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Great School. I loved the scenery, the setting, the people, and the professor. It was an amazing campus that everyone should try to get into.
I like U of M a lot, classes are great. I'm in engineering, and I really like all the extra-curricular teams in the engineering department. I wish housing costed less. Apartments are very expensive.
Michigan is the most amazing place, and I cannot picture myself going anywhere else. The campus just has a way of breathing life into you as soon as you get here. It offers lots of resources and there are many ways to get involved. The academics are manageable but sometimes the classes and exams can be ridiculous, making it almost impossible to do well in that particular class, but that is the same with most schools. It is challenging but the atmosphere really helps you push on and makes it all worth it.
The University of Michigan is a great public university that is very well rounded in all categories. Academics in every area are superb and the Wolverines have established highly successful athletic programs. Going here, you will gain an amazing education and you will surely be tested. Also, you are sure to have a good time no matter what you like to do. From going to football games at Michigan Stadium, ice skating in Yost Arena, or tasting some of the amazing cuisine in downtown Ann Arbor, there is always something fun to do. The school could improve some of the facilities on campus and should work on really establishing a truly diverse student body but overall it is a great university.
I love the whole feel of it all and everyone is super open and welcoming. The athletics is super involved and everyone is so positive there
Michigan is a great school overall. Post graduation, the school name carries a lot of weight when it comes to finding a job. Make sure you get a plethora of experiences-study abroad, school sponsored internships, take courses outside of your major, etcetera. If there's any idea for a student org or business or start up you have- use those resources! They are there. There's so much you get that's paid for in your tuition. Take advantage of it.
The school is super safe with a great atmosphere. My biggest concern would be the exorbitantly high tuition and the lack of diversity.
Provides an amazing educational opportunity for students. Students and Faculty strive to be the best with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind.
This school was amazing. It is large at first but you can make it so much smaller by all the opportunities available for you. Don't get me wrong, it's hard. Be prepared to work harder than you have before, but if you do it will be worth it.
Among the many things I like about the university, I like the atmosphere on campus, courses offered [for my major], and the plethora of resources for just about any problem that may be encountered by students. If I were to change something, it would be the cost of tuition and room and board, because they are very expensive and the probability of a student being able to go to the school hinges on cost in many cases.
It's a large school and although I don't attend that campus I go to um flint. I think this school is absolutely amazing and one of the best schools in the world. I've been to the campus a handful of times and each time I am in complete awe of my experience. The people are just wonderful and everyone always wears M gear which is cool. They have great sports team and their academics are at a high level considering they are sports school.
This university is all around everything I want in a school. It has distinguished academics, vibrant campus life, beautiful architecture, and food that exceeds expectations.
It has been a blast attending. I have learned a ton, grown as a professional and individual, and made some great connections!
I have no regrets coming here, I'm even considering grad school because it is truely an amazing school.
Review University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
I loved visiting the University of Michigan. Ann Arbor is one of the best college towns in America. Walking around the town, visiting the shops and eating a lot amazing food was amazing. It is really beautiful there and the atmosphere is amazing.
I enjoy the fact that students work hard to earn a bright future in the University of Michigan. Students are serious about learning and they work really hard at their coursework. This is a superb learning community for everyone from all over the globe.
It has been a good experience. Classes are extremely challenging, social life is very much party-oriented, lots of diversity.