University of Miami Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.159 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.167 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.167 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 95 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.195 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.245 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 97 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.99 responses
University of Miami Reviews
Coral Gables is home to the University of Miami, an elite university, known commonly as “The U.” With its perpetual sunshine and swaying palm trees, the University of Miami enjoys the cool ambience of the tropics, while also holding the title of a Top 50 school. Just like the city of Miami, the school is bubbling with a variety of different people with different backgrounds. The athletics teams at this school are great too, with our football team's ever-increasing ranking. We have had several celebrities come to the University of Miami, parading around campus, throwing up the "U" at sports games, and notably even filming a music video here! The University of Miami had everything I was looking for in a campus and choosing to go there it is one of the best decisions I've ever made.
I loved the campus, the diversity, the technological advancements. The atmosphere is great! The energy when sporting events take place is very exciting.
I love attending the University of Miami! My experience at the University of Miami has been nothing less than personal. The teachers and staff are very personal and truly care about my overall learning experience. When I think of my college experience here, I think of family.