University of Memphis - Lambuth Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review University of Memphis - Lambuth
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
University of Memphis - Lambuth Reviews
My overall experience at University of Memphis Lambuth has been great. It isn't a big campus and that's one of the reasons why I've enjoyed. The classes are always small which allows more devotion to individual students. They take academics seriously so I've always made great grades. The professors are there to help and mentor you. I've really enjoyed my academic advisor, she's been an incredible mentor.
I love this place. It's a beautiful little treasure of a historic campus located in Jackson, Tennessee, one hour from Memphis and two hours from Nashville. It has all the resources and backing of a good-sized regional state college, with the small, tight-knit feel of a tiny private school. Really excellent faculty, and a nationally rated nursing program. I'm really glad to have landed here.
I love this school. It's small, the class sizes are always under 40, so you get lots of one-on-one time with professors if you need it. The professors actually get to know you if you let them. Everyone here is really helpful too and interested in helping you graduate and succeed in life, not just get you out. The campus is small too, so walking from one side of the campus to the other only takes 5 minutes. Most of your classes will be in just one building, so it's really easy to get around. They have a lot of student activities and student organizations that you can join too!