U of M Lambuth is a private, Christian university. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 584 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the U of M Lambuth acceptance rate is 46%.
University of Memphis - Lambuth Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review University of Memphis - Lambuth
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
University of Memphis - Lambuth Reviews
My overall experience at University of Memphis Lambuth has been great. It isn't a big campus and that's one of the reasons why I've enjoyed. The classes are always small which allows more devotion to individual students. They take academics seriously so I've always made great grades. The professors are there to help and mentor you. I've really enjoyed my academic advisor, she's been an incredible mentor.
I love this place. It's a beautiful little treasure of a historic campus located in Jackson, Tennessee, one hour from Memphis and two hours from Nashville. It has all the resources and backing of a good-sized regional state college, with the small, tight-knit feel of a tiny private school. Really excellent faculty, and a nationally rated nursing program. I'm really glad to have landed here.
The university of Memphis (Lambuth campus) is a great university that is close to home and growing. I like the small classroom size because it makes it easier to connect with your professors and fellow classmates. This university is a small but growing university. Another thing that I enjoy about this university is their music program. The music professor here is amazing. He makes learning music enjoyable and easy. I would highly recommend you to attend this exceptional university.