University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth Reviews

I love them classes and the students I've met. The dorm isn't very pretty but I've learned to like it.
It has a very good nursing program. The campus is easy to maneuver. It is not visually appealing. There is a lot of diversity on the campus. The athletics are okay; I don't hear about them too often. I have gotten a good experience at this school, I wouldn't consider transferring. There are a lot of groups on campus.
I absolutely loved Umass Dartmouth while I was a student there. The professors I had were amazing. I value the knowledge I learned while at Umass Dartmouth. The student body was really involved around the school and I met some pretty awesome people along the way. I will cherish my memories at Umass Dartmouth forever. The building is made of concrete and many did not like that feature of the school, but I personally found it interesting and different.
Start Your Review of University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth
The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth , is an amazing school. The campus is huge and it has an amazing scenery, the campus is fully equipped with hundreds of learning materials for different majors, qualified staff who are constantly willing to help you out with any difficulty, and free transportation services within and off-campus.
Admission is quite easy, and the school has an acceptance rate of 71% which is quite fair in my opinion.
I have only been attending UMassD for a few months as a freshman, but I honestly feel like it is the right place for me and I would recommend this to anyone looking to attend college.
Also, UMassD provides sporting activities and entertainment on a regular basis, there is a whole section specifically designed for sports and athletics, and the campus holds concerts in the auditorium, and parties in the recreational centres for students to enjoy.
They made the transfer process as smooth as possible which was appreciated. The teachers are all very focused on their jobs and make it seem like each student is a number one priority.
The campus housing is very good, it is a safe campus and the staff are very friendly. Education is tough and rigorous. Some really dedicated professors.
So far I have liked all the programs the school has to offer especially the computer science one which I'm majoring in and I also like the diversity of the school both in race and activities going on and campus
It's a depressing campus and the food is terrible. It's not a school people want to graduate from, just a stepping stone to get to a better school.
The school itself is very nice however being a transfer it is a little difficult to find the right niche as it can be very segregated. Most of the people are nice however drugs can be an issue. The party scene isn't what I was hoping for. For some odd reason people here don't like to day drink or really trow down at all for that matter, you will get the occasional gathering but trust me it will be nothing like its big bother Umass Amherst. The living situation in the "dells" is somewhat dirty but having a room to call your own is a plus. As for its academics they can be challenging but only if you seek out those challenging courses, but at the end of the day you get out what you put in.
The teachers I have had here are great; they care to help with any questions that we have and truly hope that we understand the topic at hand. Clubs are at a variety here, as well, with several ways for students to get involved if they wished. The only fault I see here is the food... certainly not the best, if one cares to eat healthy, the Marketplace may not be the place to go..
When I visited UMass Dartmouth, I was surprised by how bland the campus looked compared to how colorful and lively the students and staff there are.
My name is Jayden Green. I am a freshman at Umass Dartmouth and for my first semester I would have to overall rate my experience a 9 out of 10. The reason I say this is because overall the campus housing is perfect for freshman. The food is fine. there's a gym and it's free for umass Dartmouth students. Also there meal plans are great for all classes. The only problem for me is the fact that the campus is huge so you have to walk almost every minute of the day if you don't have a car or don't catch the free transportation that the school provides.
The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth or Umass Dartmouth for short, is an amazing school. The campus is huge and it has an amazing scenery, the campus is fully equipped with hundreds of learning materials for different majors, qualified personnel who are constantly willing to help you out when you're stuck, and free transportation services.
Like people always say, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull man" Umass Dartmouth provides sporting activities and entertainment on a regular basis, there is a whole section specifically designed for sports and athletics, and the campus holds concerts in the auditorium, and parties in the recreational centers for students to enjoy.
I have only been attending Umass Dartmouth for a few months, but I honestly feel like it is the right place for me and I would recommend this to anyone looking to attend college.
So far, I'm a few days into classes at the university and I've learned a great many things. Some teachers actually care about their students and will even go as far as to steer them away from wasting hundreds of dollars on books and useless material. Other teachers are very keen on making their point an excessive amount of times before moving on to another topic. The school is very welcoming, but slightly inconvenient with scheduling for first year commuters.
Construction on campus. More professors. Better options. More flexibility. More outreach opportunities.
Its changed over the years, i enjoy it there, very friendly. The teachers there are always ready to help in anyway they can. Great school for sciences.
The staff is very kind and welcoming. There are a lot of events on campus to keep you busy and make you feel at home. The campus has really good food too.
Start Your Review of University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth
Your experience at UMD is very much dependent on you; your major, attitude, abilities, etc. The Psychology department is poorly organized making it seemingly impossible to fit in all requirements, but there are a few diamond in the rough professors that make it worth it! Greek life here is completely different from any notion you may have. Very welcoming, strong, supportive community. Get involved - it's really what you make it!
I love being at Umass Dartmouth because the resources on campus are amazing. The Writing and Reading center is where you can sign up for tutoring in any subject. There are many places on campus where you can go and study. The only thing I would change about school is the food that is served at the marketplace.
I love the fact that it's so diverse , they have a perfect size campus, everyone is friendly . The one thing I wish they should improve on is the quality of the food other than that it's an amazing school.