University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Massachusetts State College Athletic Association
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.66 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.77 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.105 responses
After University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.51 responses
University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth Reviews
Review University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth
I believe the campus housing is overpriced. There are many more affordable living options off campus that many upperclassmen and graduate students take advantage of. However, free housing is a possibility if you receive the resident assistant (RA) job. Definitely take advantage of that if you can!
Even though Umass Dartmouth is considered one of the ugliest campus's in the United States I would not go back on my decision to go here. I came from an upper-middle class town with basically no diversity, and when I came here I was pleasantly surprised. There were people of all races and cultures that I could meet and be friends with! The education here is up to par with its sister schools. I feel challenged in most classes and I love it. I also love the school because I have met so many bonafide individuals that come from all parts of Massachusetts.
The dorms are disgusting and the campus food makes you very sick. Health services never actually does it's job, I feel that I always end up being more sick after being treated there. The offices on this campus are useless. They never do their jobs and they are very unprofessional. The people who work in these offices don't know how to talk to a college students and never answer any questions you go to them with. The only good thing I have to say about this campus is that the nursing program is amazing.