High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.22 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Colleges like University of Maryland - Baltimore
- B+Towson University
- 4 Year
- Towson, MD
- 2,865 reviews
- B+University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- 4 Year
- Baltimore, MD
- 1,781 reviews
- B+Salisbury University
- 4 Year
- Salisbury, MD
- 1,335 reviews
- AUniversity of Maryland - College Park
- 4 Year
- College Park, MD
- 4,875 reviews
University of Maryland - Baltimore Reviews
University of Maryland has offered me a lifetime experience. Not only does the school provide a diverse educational experience, they strive to make it convenient for everyone. Maryland has multiple campuses and provides an array of class schedules to accommodate the standard as well as non-traditional students. The school strives to create well rounded students by staffing vetted faculty, providing self care activities, and offering educational resources on fiance and employment opportunities.
There are plenty of machines for the vast amount of students that enjoy that area. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help. There isn't much of an athletic scene, I suppose it's because of the amount of focus one needs in order to pass their classes. The student involvement in sports isn't very large but when it comes to other extra curricular activities the involvement is grand!
I went here for my undergraduate BSN. School is right in the heart of Baltimore, right across the street from University of Maryland Medical Center, easy walk to the hospital. The school had a lot of advanced stimulation labs that made it easy to learn and practice clinical skills. Instructors have a reputation for being very unfriendly to students. The area around it is kind of dangerous. There are a wide variety of clinical opportunities for students.