University of Maryland - Baltimore is ...
University of Maryland - Baltimore Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.22 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.27 responses
After University of Maryland - Baltimore
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Colleges like University of Maryland - Baltimore
- B+Towson University
- 4 Year
- Towson, MD
- 2,741 reviews
- B+University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- 4 Year
- Baltimore, MD
- 1,700 reviews
- B+Salisbury University
- 4 Year
- Salisbury, MD
- 1,296 reviews
- AUniversity of Maryland - College Park
- 4 Year
- College Park, MD
- 4,691 reviews
University of Maryland - Baltimore Reviews
Review University of Maryland - Baltimore
There are plenty of machines for the vast amount of students that enjoy that area. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help. There isn't much of an athletic scene, I suppose it's because of the amount of focus one needs in order to pass their classes. The student involvement in sports isn't very large but when it comes to other extra curricular activities the involvement is grand!
I went here for my undergraduate BSN. School is right in the heart of Baltimore, right across the street from University of Maryland Medical Center, easy walk to the hospital. The school had a lot of advanced stimulation labs that made it easy to learn and practice clinical skills. Instructors have a reputation for being very unfriendly to students. The area around it is kind of dangerous. There are a wide variety of clinical opportunities for students.
University of Maryland Baltimore has been a wonderful experience thus far. From the student center to the classroom, there is a wonderful sense of care for students needs. The student center has great food option and an amazing gym for students. One improvement recommendation would be the parking, it can be difficult to find a spot and it can be pricey.