UMB is a public university located in Baltimore, Maryland. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 704 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Nursing, Dental Hygiene, and Medical Laboratory Technician. UMB alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $69,000.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.22 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
University of Maryland - Baltimore Reviews
University of Maryland has offered me a lifetime experience. Not only does the school provide a diverse educational experience, they strive to make it convenient for everyone. Maryland has multiple campuses and provides an array of class schedules to accommodate the standard as well as non-traditional students. The school strives to create well rounded students by staffing vetted faculty, providing self care activities, and offering educational resources on fiance and employment opportunities.
There are plenty of machines for the vast amount of students that enjoy that area. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help. There isn't much of an athletic scene, I suppose it's because of the amount of focus one needs in order to pass their classes. The student involvement in sports isn't very large but when it comes to other extra curricular activities the involvement is grand!
I attend the University of Maryland-Baltimore School of Nursing at the Shady Grove campus. The campus is small, but the student population is very diverse and there is lots to do and become involved in.