University of Mary Reviews

My experience with the University of Mary was wonderful. All the people were kind, and the buildings were great.
Good for foreigners to know more about student and USA life,
When you still do not know too much about the USA, this should be a good choice for you to know USA society. Less competitor and people so nice around you. A lot of working opportunity in school and school related company.
If you are looking for a good catholic college the University of Mary is the perfect place for it!!! Even if your not religious you are still most welcome and I don’t think I have come across a person I did not like! Everyone is so friendly and the professional not only cares about your acedemic success but your growth as an individual! It is very easy to get one on one time with a professor because of how small classes are and the professors care for each individual student!! Lastly the University as a 24/7 all you can eat restaurant on campus and the food is delicious!!!!
Start Your Review of University of Mary
The University of Mary is the embodiment of the phrase "knows now bounds". I've never encountered more willing staff to help you, and I've never met a more welcoming community. They're innovative and constantly trying to improve life for students by doing things like having a 24 hour open cafeteria!
University of Mary is really great! The staff and professors helped me through a recent medical trauma where I had to leave right before finals week of the spring semester. They worked with my family and I the whole way and let me catch up when I was ready. The student body was helpful during the whole endeavor as well. They were all uplifting and helpful and just great friends and peers! The Benedictine values that the school teaches truly shines through the students and the staff.
I honestly can't even review the University of Mary here because there is not enough room to talk about how messed up the administration of that place is. However, the faculty is wonderful! They care about their students and their student's lives and that is why I am still there.
It was tremendous to see how much the professors cared about their students. Every time I needed assistance or was struggling, whether it was inside or outside of a professor's given classes they were always willing to talk or see if there was any way they could help. The campus community was very close-knit and was the catalyst for the change that I experienced that turned everything around for me. I couldn't be more thankful for everything I experienced at UMary.
I love that the college offers a Master's program in five years instead of 6. I will be able to take year round classes, which in the long run will really benefit me. I live in Bismarck and will be attending UMary, and I will be living at home, and UMary offers a discount to people who are in state and live at home. I really enjoyed the college, and it is a private college with a low cost.
The University of Mary really embodies what education is all about. It is a true community where one receives deep intellectual, professional, and character formation. The University's faculty and staff from the top down are all deeply concerned with the success and well-being of the students, and it is evident from the moment one steps on campus.

The mentorship that one is able to receive at the University of Mary is second to none, and I credit the close relationships with faculty and my peers for my professional success. The University of Mary prepared me well for my future after college where I am now surrounded by largely Ivy League alumni who are all amazed when I describe to them my university experience. The University of Mary is truly a first-rate institution.
A place that truly cares about every aspect of the human person. A place where you know you are loved by the professors, the falculty, the fellow students and most importantly the Lord. I recieved so much more than just a degree. I recieved a transformed heart with a new love for Mary our most holy Mother.
The University of Mary prioritizes the formation of the whole person through friendships among faculty and students, challenging academics, and a rich spiritual life. One of my favorite parts about my time as a student was getting to know my professors. They were radically available to their students and took time to get to know me. The administration, faculty, and staff love the students and serve the academic, spiritual, and personal needs of those students. I am so grateful for my education at the University of Mary!
As many of us begin looking into our future careers, we are easily tricked into measuring our success by the prestige of what graduate programs we are accepted into or by the financial benefits from the jobs we land. As a social work student, UMary has prepared me to approach my future career by teaching me how to identify what is good, having the desire to receive what is good, and aspire to do what is good. By entering into my career with this attitude, I will be able to battle trials and tribulations with an inner strength motivated by joy and love.
When it comes to the University of Mary they have a great education program. Students who come here are cared about through their academics. If you need help there are advisers as well as professors that are willing to help students out with whatever you need. Overall, campus is very clean and safe but it is lacking campus activitiy
Everyone is so helpful. They want to see you succeed, so they do everything in their power to assist you accomplish your goals.
Very good so far. Staff are really friendly and easy to work with. There are plenty of scholarships thst they offer as well.
I love this school very much. It has helped me become a more virtuous and loving person. There are many supportive people here who desire your good.
Great school and super friendly people on campus. would highly suggest to others. Food is the best because you have a 24/7 café/nest.
Start Your Review of University of Mary
I think there are a lot of good and equally bad things about the University of Mary. Things like the dining center and academics are things I rate highly, while living conditions in dorms and overall quality of people who go here seem stuck up or rude.
I enjoy the university because all of my professors are ver knowledgeable and have our best interest in mind.
I would like to see more diversity. In saying this I don't just mean diversity of the student body. I mean much more than that. The things I'd like to see diversity in the most are class/course options, housing opportunities, activities, food, teaching styles/techniques, and academic success options.