High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management79 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities49 Graduates
Athletic Training25 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science24 Graduates
Elementary Education20 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
University of Mary Reviews
I really love going to this school! The academics are great and is more comfortable due to smaller classroom size. The professors actually want to help you and know you by name. The only thing I think needs work is acceptance of more religious views rather than just Catholicism. I know that I go to a catholic school, but there is no place where you get to learn about other religious views and have a more open mind.
This university is great! I love how helpful the professors are, they are willing to help you, to make sure you pass your class and they are willing to answer most questions you ask them. The campus is on a hill with a beautiful view that you'll never get tired of. You are required to take atleast 2 theology classes but it's not too bad. I love this school and am thankful that I chose it.
Overall, the University of Mary is a great school. They have a very strong health sciences program. I enjoy most of my professors and I absolutely love my classmates and friends. I am an athlete here and you have to really work hard to manage your time between school and a sport. The professors work hard to connect with you and so does all the staff. Oh! You can't forget the most amazing very that you get over looking the river, and star gazing at night is great. The community of Bismarck is so welcoming and really supportive of the school.