University of Maine at Presque Isle Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities48 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies16 Graduates
Elementary Education10 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching10 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician10 Graduates
High School Education7 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.8 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.11 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
University of Maine at Presque Isle Reviews
I love all my classes and professors; they really care about their students and listen to what they need. Food has many options for every meal and has options for vegetarians. There is now dairy free milk options as well. Presque Isle is very small but has everything a student needs in the Walmart and local stores. There are many off campus food options really close down Maine Street.
My experience has been that it is a very welcoming, tight-knit community. I have really enjoyed my time at UMPI in the Athletic Training program.
I attended umpi years ago and am currently in the process of returning to complete my degree. I have always found them very helpful and the atmosphere welcoming.