University of Maine at Farmington Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
Elementary Education38 Graduates
High School Education29 Graduates
Early Childhood Education28 Graduates
Community Health Services and Counseling26 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching22 Graduates
Rehabilitation and Therapy21 Graduates
Creative Writing20 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
University of Maine at Farmington Reviews
Love almost every professor I've had. They really know their stuff and are always so willing to help. There's so many great clubs to join and everyone is so welcoming of new members which is great! Overall it's just such a friendly and welcoming campus and gives off such good, positive experiences. The food is also great and there's so much variety and there's options for every kind of person. The dorms are all great and each have their own special features and atmospheres. I LOVE this campus.
UMF is comprised of students who both value education, and who strive to push themselves. That, in addition to the welcoming environment of the school has made my transition from high school to college exceptionally smooth. Additionally, I feel that all the professors are dedicated their work, and do everything they can to help their students succeed. I am proud to be a student of the UMF community! Go Beavers!
The college was a great fit for me. The campus was small and located in a small community. The staff were warm, helpful and welcoming. The college provided academic help in any subject and the staff and student body stived for everyone to be successful. There are many opportunities for student students to participate in clubs, volunteering opportunities, and other great learning experiences. The University also does a great job getting students ready for life after college. I like how the college got their education majors into the classroom and working with students as of beginning of sophomore year. The college gave me many opportunities to communicate with other students and get to know my fellow classmates on a personal level. The college was a great fit for me and I am so glad I chose this college. My self confidence, self esteem and educational experience blossomed while attending this college and I believe I wouldn’t have been as successful anywhere else.