University of Maine at Augusta Reviews

University of Maine at Augusta has a 100% acceptance rate, guaranteeing your probability of getting in. University of Maine at Augusta welcomes all Veterans of any branch of the military.
This experience could not have been easier! They transferred most of my past credits and had me well on my way to my degree. The sign up process was facilitated by MEOC and my application fees were waived! What a great support system.
I attend the University of Maine at Augusta - Bangor campus. Since this is not the main UMA campus, there are no dorms/housing, athletics, dining areas, (and thus no party scene or student life), etc. It would be nice to have these things change so the university would be more than just a commuter school.
Start Your Review of University of Maine at Augusta
While it's decently priced, the financial aid is minimal and few teachers actually care. Hoping they improve it for this semester.
I go to the Bangor Campus - I'd love to see more resources become available, especially if they are trying to grow their programs!
The University of Maine at Augusta is a good school. I will admit, before I attended I was hesitant. Truthfully because of its location. Depending on where you come from you may need to travel though a part of town that is not maintained very well. However, the facility and staff have been more than helpful. They offer a wide variety of degrees and completely understand the "working mom/dad" work schedule. They give more than ample time to finish assignments and while they're strict because they need to ensure you're understanding the material, they're also very reasonable. UMA is a great school overall. I would highly recommend it.
The University of Maine at Augusta has been great! I love the flexible class schedule. I am able to take a full course load and still work at the same time. Most of the professors have been very flexible and understanding when things comes up. My only frustration has been that I am not able to get any credit towards classes from job experience as I am working in the field I am pursuing (Elementary Education).
UMA Bangor location has a lot of great staff. The one downfall, this occurred recently, is the lack of a financial aid office on campus! And the lack of a dining area... Otherwise, great staff, great learning environment, and great location! There are a lot of resources, the library has a lot to offer and there is cheap printing funds!
I love it! I attend the Bangor campus and the students and faculty are great. I love how small the classes are and how involved in the community we, as students, are. There are tons of support systems and you have a bunch of choices on where, when, and how you take your class. Also, there are people of all walks of life, so it keeps it interesting.
What a beautiful experience this has been for me! Wonder staff, quality education, a real mind expansion. I was very intimidated by the whole college process, but the faculty and staff at UMA has made it so easy!
It is a great small campus, on the days that you have class you recognize and get no know everyone by name and class. There isn't as much of people compared to a regular college that does not commute. Professors are nice and I can talk to them if I need help.
I've had the best professors here.
As a distance education student, I have had exceptional courses and professors / instructors and highly recommend the school to others.
We have had several business cone in to give speachless and always say they love getting students from our school we come out well trained
They are great, will take extra time out to help you. Go above and beyond.
Never heard of it happenin but I know there are lots of preventing measures and great help if it dose happen
A review of this review: Why did you ask about the physical attributes of the Women on campus, but not the Men? Either is silly and as a women I find it insulting, but if it's important for some reason; than seems to me it should be asked about both Genders... :/
Start Your Review of University of Maine at Augusta
I would like to see them NOT push their political beliefs on the students!
I like the One on One attention.
I am looking at switching to Biology or Nursing. The curriculum isn't too bad. The registration isn't to challenging.