University of Louisville Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.119 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.121 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.121 responses
Most Popular Majors
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies180 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration164 Graduates
Trade and Industrial Teacher Education102 Graduates
Political Science and Government94 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.155 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.176 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.72 responses
University of Louisville Reviews
The campus is beautiful and easy to get around. For the most part everyone is super friendly and willing to help (classmates and professors). Tons of entertainment through our athletic departments, clubs and facilities. It's awesome to be on a campus with people from all over the country and world! But the area around campus is the safest and a bit run down but all of that can be avoided! Education is outstanding and mentors/ advisors are always on site to help with any questions and concerns.
I have had a wonderful experience at the University of Louisville so far. Everyone on the staff and faculty have been extremely helpful when enrolling, financial aid, figuring out classes and even finding my way around campus. I would highly recommend this university!
U of L is all about the athletics. There is little emphasis on the actual educational aspect of the college. Labs lack equipment and leak water. Faculty and staff are often sub-par. Parking is a nightmare. The school is incredibly over-priced and consistently increases tuition by the max amount allowed by law, every semester! There is always to much controversy surrounding the school, that I am pretty sure my degree from there is laughable.