University of Louisiana - Monroe is ...
NCAA Division I-FBS
Sun Belt Conference
University of Louisiana - Monroe Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.54 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities108 Graduates
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences92 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science73 Graduates
Business Administration and Management60 Graduates
Radiologic Technician38 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies36 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.66 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.83 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.37 responses
Colleges like University of Louisiana - Monroe
- B-Northwestern State University of Louisiana
- 4 Year
- Natchitoches, LA
- 838 reviews
- A-Louisiana Tech University
- 4 Year
- Ruston, LA
- 893 reviews
- C+Louisiana State University - Alexandria
- 4 Year
- Alexandria, LA
- 149 reviews
- B-Louisiana State University - Shreveport
- 4 Year
- Shreveport, LA
- 359 reviews
University of Louisiana - Monroe Reviews
I recently finished my freshman year at the University of Louisiana-Monroe. My experience was wonderful. The campus is so beautiful and so relaxing. Almost all of my professors were great and work with you one-on-one if you asked them for help. I did have one or two of your stereotypical grouchy college professors. However, as I came to realize later, they seamed mean and rough on us at the time but they were just trying to prepare us for future classes. The student body is also great. Everyone is so nice and friendly. All the student body organizations were instrumental in getting me adjusted to being at college. Overall, the university is amazing and I do not have a single bad thing to say about my college!
This university is very diverse, even though it is not a very large university. The campus is very compact and easy to navigate. The faculty are very helpful. The student life is one of the best things! There are so many opportunities for people to become involved at this university!
This college gave me the resources that I needed to succeed in my courses. This college also created many activities that helped the students bond with each other. I like that the teachers worked with me personally when I had questions about assignments. This college was a great opportunity for my career, and I'm glad that I attended this college!