1,197 reviews
  1. Lafayette, LA
  2. 4 Year

University of Louisiana - Lafayette Reviews

1,197 reviews
UL is a great school. It has a wonderful nursing program. Most of the professors are there to help. The food isn't too good and the meal plans are extremely expensive for the quality of food received. The dorms are newer, but still have problems. The WiFi is extremely spotty and difficult to get on.
I love the Ragin' Cajun Spirit. When went for a campus visit, they were so nice and I had so much fun. I am so excited that I've been accepted and I am now in the Ragin' Cajun Class of 2021!
Alright.. I'm gonna keep it simple.
- the cafeteria food improves every year
- academic programs are creditable and outstanding
- housing is accessible and makes waking up for class easier
- police officers constantly patrolling the area (especially at night)
- local food (more restaurants per human capita)
- university is only four blocks (hazzah to less walking)
Lafayette is amazing. Im not very happy with the area but i love the school!!!! The school is big. The academic part is nice to. I learn a lot here and they like to get everyone involved a lot. The only bad thing I would every have to say about it is i just don't really like Lafayette in itself. It is just not my type of city. The school is amazing and I am really glad I picked it. I would most definitely refer this school to anybody and everybody. I am very happy that ULL is going to be my choice of school to get my degree from.
Being that ULL is a smaller university than most, I feel that students get a much better college experience without the craziness. Most of the professors are more than willing to help you understand the material of the course. Overall, a great school!
I currently attend UL and I really do love the people here. (Speaking as an Art Major.) The professors are amazing and more than fair.
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is such a diverse and truly unique college campus. The past 4 years here allowed me to grow into the person and leader I am today. From their greek life, to their organizations, and many unique traditions. UL Lafayette is a place like no other. I have made long lasting friendships here with other students and professors. I have learned the importance of relationships, responsibility, and being involved. If I could go back to 4 years ago, I would have chosen UL over and over again. Every day gives me the new opportunity to make friends, get involved, achieve personal growth, and remind me that I have that Ragin Cajun spirit inside me.
Good school. All of the staff are helpful and encouraging. Everything is done in a timely manner. Campus feels very safe.
I love the school I made a lot of new friends and in learning a lot! I have also joined extracurricular activities so I can stay involved on campus
kjgkjhg xckjh vklzjsdgjs dghlvj dfgk jsfghkl sdjgjsdfgkj sdfhlkgjhsldkfjg kdsf g dfghksl k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k kk kk k k k k k k k k k k j j j j j j j j j m m m m km k mk mk mk
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is a very diverse and welcoming institution encouraging attendance of students from all over the nation. I encourage others to attend this university because they will receive a phenomenal education while living the true college experience. There is something for every student to be involved in and they are guaranteed to make a friend or many that will last a lifetime. I have been a part of many organizations I could not have dreamt of before attending the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Though there is not much to change, I would like the university to be more proactive in offering easier ways for students to pay for college. Sports are very important to the university’s culture, but I believe money should be spent to help students finish their education rather than rebuilding a multi-million dollar basketball arena or football stadium. Yes, these are important assets to the university, but education should come first.
I love attending the University of Louisiana of Lafayette. The campus it self makes you feel at home and the professors do as well. The schools library is great and peaceful for studying and doing homework. The School overall is great and would only change the financial aid systems to make that process faster for those in need.
around the campus there are many things to do and fun activities to participate in such as bake sales, karaoke, sorority and fraternity outings, and get on board day. The list goes on and on. The campus is also very diverse, from the students to the food.
This university is truly accepting of all of its students. Everyone is welcome here and treated like family from day one. The teachers are quality, making it easy to attend classes. Plus, this is the only school with a full ecosystem on campus! I love seeing the alligators when I walk to class. I would love to continue to go to school here, and hope to convince others to follow me and choose this school.
It's a beautiful place to attend school. There is a swamp in the middle of the campus with live alligators living in them. Everyone on campus is extremely nice. Southern hospitality is definitely not lacking. The city revolves around the school, so you are always the center of attention. The constant tuition increase is undesirable and so are all of the construction they have around campus. Most teachers are very helpful and willing to help you any way possible. The school's name doesn't hold a lot of weight outside of Louisiana yet, but we are a unique school. The only Ragin Cajuns in the world, Ayee!
The courses are challenging, but enjoyable. The people in Lafayette are super friendly. The school is the perfect size. The only downside is the food.
The campus was amazing and big enough for the multitude of students that go there. The facilities were quite impressive as were the restaurants surrounding the campus. Everyone is so diverse and friendly.
I am currently a sophomore attending UL In the spring of 2017. Id say my overall experience so far is quite enjoyable. The buildings are clean, the faculty is very nice, and the diversity is so broad. They have such a lively campus that I can guarantee that you will never run out of things to do.
The university has a fantastic campus that is always well kept and clean. The professors I have had so far are great and really want you to succeed. Being a nursing major at this university, the stakes and expectations are incredibly high. You need to be a determined student to be able to graduate from the nursing program from this university.
Even though I am only a freshman at ULL, I have experienced so much. There are such a variety of clubs for everyone; everyone has a place to fit in. The sports are endless; there are rec sports, which anyone could join. There is always something happening, so there is no reason to not get involved. Everyone is so eager to help no matter of your appearance, and the environment is so unique. The atmosphere is like no other, and it's like a huge family when attending ULL.