University of La Verne Reviews

I just finished my first year! I loved it! There was a great roommate selection process and a great orientation program. I love the sense of community in both the class room with the FLEX program and the residence halls. Professors were AMAZING!
A school with lots of opportunities, but very expensive in return. lack a strong well to do theatre department. A smaller department allows more opportunities for the students, but adds to student stress since they are required to work in multiple places to keep the department going.
By far the most welcoming college tour I experienced. As soon as I got there I felt part of a family. Very friendly staff and athletic coaches made my application process very smoothly.
Review University of La Verne
So far I see the University of La Verne as a place that will help me thrive and flourish into becoming the person I want to be. Whether that is a nurse or a biology teacher. It will put me on that path towards life.
University of La Verne has great professors that are easy to learn from. I came in with AP credit which was accepted so I'm starting my second year, taking almost all major and minor classes, and I will graduate a year early. "At La Verne, Anything Is Possible" and that is the truth. La Verne is a great commuter school because most events are either middle of the day or after 10 pm. If you want the private school experience, go to La Verne. Students are not required to live on campus, financial aid is friendly, and the academic advisors are well-informed and helpful.
The class sizes are small enough for each professor to give undivided attention to every student. The campus has a great vibe and is always buzzing with student events. The campus is also vibrant and gorgeous with all of its greenery and trees. If small college campuses with a lot of diversity is for you, then I 100% recommend applying to the University of La Verne!
University of La Verne has been great the first year!! I really like the small school atmosphere which provides small class sizes!! I just wish the school wasn't so expensive!
My overall experience here at ULV was completely nothing that I thought that I would have. I love it here to the professors to the student life, everyone I've met here have been super nice and the experiences I have had changed my life already. The academic level here is out standing with the small amount of students per class you really get to understand the professor and feel like they are teaching to you instead of to a thousand of kids.
I like the environment. Kids here aren't too smart but some try hard. Others don't seem to care at all. Professors don't care all that much either except for a select few.
University of La Verne is a great school that is dedicated to students success. The professors take the time out of there days even after classes of you needed help. The administration helps are very understanding when it comes to tuition and whatnot.
University of La Verne is an amazing school. It is a small private school but allows every student to feel connected to the staff. The class sizes are view small which allow professor to really get to know the student. The campus is extremely safe. We have 24 hour security around campus and also have the city's police and fire department within the campus grounds. So far my experience as a freshmen has been amazing. I have made so many friends and been to many social events our Greek life has hosted while still maintaining a high GPA. Here at the University their main objective is for every student to have a co-curricular education. I truly hope you consider visiting and applying to my college. GO LEOS!!!!!
I personally love The University Of La Verne. It is a very welcoming and comforting school for anyone. I love how diverse it is all around and how great the professors truly are.
La Verne is great! Coming in as a freshman I was very intimidated, but there is nothing intimidating about La Verne. The professors are nice and very helpful. The university has a very positive energy, even other students and faculty are nice. Since it's a small school, you don't have to walk much and you get to know your professors and establish a relationship with them. The best part is parking is free and so is tutoring.
I like that the school is small, but I would like there to be more opportunities to get involved. Additionally, I wished not all club meetings would start at 10 p.m. because is difficult for people who do commute to attend.
The University of La Verne is great for people who are looking to become very involved on campus. Since it is a small school, it is very easy to become familiar with other students, join organizations and even develop relationships with faculty. I appreciate that the University strives to make us responsible global citizens who are aware and how they include voluntary service work as part of the curriculum. However, Greek life is extremely popular at this University. Considering that it is so small, it feels like a majority of the student body is also Greek and monopolizing in leadership positions as well as participating in other organizations. If you do not particularly like or would like to join Greek life, this might not be the school for you because it is such a central part of campus and student life.
La Verne has some of the most "real-world" experienced professors I have ever came across . The courses are demanding (which I like) and you walk away feeling like you've learned something
Attending the University of La Verne has been such a life changing experience. What I love most about this institution is the size of the class. Currently, my class sizes range from 9-28 students. This, to me, is incredible because I get to actually communicate with my professors, they all know me by name. It's a wonderful school.
Review University of La Verne
University of La Verne is a great college campus. I feel welcomed on the campus and I've been able to have a fresh start and make new friends.
I am applying for Bachelor's degree through Campus Accelerated Program for Adults. This is a great program for people who have full time job and want to invest in education. The First, Campus Accelerated Program for Adults AKA CAPA has flexible schedule. CAPA has mornings, evenings, weekends, Sunday and online courses. Secondly, staffs are very helpful. Especially Tim, he makes things easier for students. He helped me through the college admissions process. I met other college's counselors, but he has the most helpful and passionate one. That's why gave University of La Verne full rate.
I attend an off site cohort. The experience is diffetent from the main campus.