University of La Verne Reviews

Everyone here at ULV is friendly and helpful. Being that it is a smaller college it is hard to walk around and not run into someone you know. The Professors and staff here are amazing and truly do care about you succeeding. The campus is always clean and they always have an event going on.
Very small but in the process of growing. Professors actually know your name because of small class sizes and for the most part you are able to get the academic help that you need either from a professor or TA or from the free Academic Success Center. I loved my experience here!
The University of La Verne is a private college that welcomes you like it’s your second home. I would highly recommend this awesome school. The only thing I say they need to improve on is expanding their campus!
Start Your Review of University of La Verne
The professors are caring and truly care about the students success. They are always accessible and wiling to provide extra instruction and tutoring when needed.
The campus is located in a very safe neighborhood and the local police station is directly across the street from campus. The school is relatively small and it provides a home like environment. Every student has a pride in ownership of our school and treat others with respect and a smile.

The class schedules offer a variety of times and days. This makes it very easy to create a schedule that works for each persons needs. I have been able to make a schedule that benefits me and my use of time. I have never had a problem getting enrolled in a course and I have not had to petition any classes.

I would recommend La Verne to anyone who wants a quality education on a safe campus with excellent professors.
The campus is beautiful and he environment is great, but I live with a single parent who barely makes enough for us to live in a house and thought I’d be receiving enough aid to attend this university. I’ve learned that all they really care about is money.
My experience at La Verne was short and sweet. In the 18 months I was there I really got a chance to learn more about myself and my major, as well as meet some nice people. The campus is open and in the community and again the people are very nice and helpful. I also have very encouraging and respectful professors. The only reason why I didn't give this school 5 stars is because of the cost and the fact that I wasn't there long enough to really get involved with things on campus the way I had hoped. But overall I did enjoy my time spent there and I would attend again if I could afford it.
Great experience! I received help and guidance from from all my professors I came across. Classroom sizes are small so you definitely feel the benefits to that when learning.
The campus and students are awesome. This is a close knit community and it feels like home. I love the football program and the coaching staff.
The University of La Verne has a great staff and nice campus. You can truly get that one on one attention from professors in the classrooms. There are also many fun activities for students to engage in while being on campus
I just transfer to University of La Verne and I love the college life so far. I really like the staffs are kind; they want to help you to solve the problems. I love the advisers; they understand it is difficult to study while you are working full time. They try to make your college life as easier as possible by give you helpful advise. Sometimes, they willing to take you to certain department to solve your problem! The professors are knowledgeable, enthusiastic about the subject they teach. They always prepare the class and hand out rich resources. It is not easy to complete the all the assignments, but you actually learn things. I highly recommend the University of La Verne to my friends or who wants to back to school to have a better life. It is worth investment.
Rules are not applied by housing, food is average at Davenport. The professors are very personal and helpful.
University of La Verne is an established University with a lot of history and has been a significant part of the community. They offer great academics as well as clubs and sports.
La Verne is very small school, but parking is great! The campus food needs some work and the student life is very boring. The professors are great and the class sizes are small, so you get more help.
The people at La Verne are some of the kindest people you will ever meet in your life. The campus is beautiful and the environment is very positive. Everybody pushes each other to become better people and students. And once you get to know people everyone sort of becomes a close-knit family.
In my year of being there its been an amazing experience, as we are very involved in the community as the town was essentially built around the school and the community gives back just as often
The school is perfect for all students. It's small cozy environment is very friendly. The school has a great support system for students.
Great professors and academic advisors. however, one of their Philosophy professors degrade you if you are Christian.
Start Your Review of University of La Verne
The University of La Verne is such a great campus due to its diversity of students and faculty. It's student to teacher ratio is fantastic, which means better relationships with students and professors. Its small campus setting brings a comforting and safe feel.
I just finished my first year! I loved it! There was a great roommate selection process and a great orientation program. I love the sense of community in both the class room with the FLEX program and the residence halls. Professors were AMAZING!
A school with lots of opportunities, but very expensive in return. lack a strong well to do theatre department. A smaller department allows more opportunities for the students, but adds to student stress since they are required to work in multiple places to keep the department going.