University of La Verne Reviews

1,009 reviews
La Verne is a great school for returning and new students. The classrooms are small and engaging, the online enviornment is user-friendly, and it is especially military-friendly.
My experience with this institution has been superb. As myself being a most recent transfer student, wanting to attend University of La Verne was the best decision I have ever made. When I say this, I really do mean it in the most sincere way. Right now attending this institution, I'm enjoying the education I am receiving and being able to interact more with my professors and other students. As I have previously stated, deciding to transfer to this institution was the best decision I have ever made, not only to receive the best education possible, but to also grow as the best person I can see myself being.
I've grown quite fond of the University of La Verne. It has a quaint and peaceful feeling to the campus and its a plus that you can pretty much study or do homework anywhere without bothering anyone. The only issue is that the Law School in about half an hour away in Ontario and that means when I do have a class in the Law School and on the main campus, I have to go back and forth. But aside from that minor inconvenience, Im keen to recieve my degree from La Verne soon.
Start Your Review of University of La Verne
i enjoy the small intimate feel of our classroom and the attention the professor gives to students. It makes you feel valued and heard and the experience is amazing due to that and much more
For me, absolutely every experience has been amazing. The professors are great at what they do, the involvements and organizations on campus make the student life so much fun and make college worthwhile.
The thing that I like more about La Verne was the campus on how big it is and how beautiful it is. For the first time that I saw the campus I did not thought that I would love a place like this. The thing that I found interested was that a lot of students prefer to stay and live on the campus. I would not change anything because it is a beautiful campus.
Who has been great. I've been able to get involved and a couple of clubs and have great access to peer tutoring. The brand new dorms are nice I wish that they were more suite oriented.
Overall, I like La Verne. I do wish they would be more helpful in the financial area. It always seems like financial aid is trying to get you off the phone in a hurry without answering all of your questions. And then when you still don't understand they just transfer you to someone else. Other than the financial aid department, the rest of the school is very helpful.
From the moment I applied, I immediately had help, support, and motivation from advisors and faculty. Transferring into La Verne from a community college was so easy and I love all the resources La Verne has. The La Fetra College of Education has amazing professors, I love how many classes are offered online and the University is in a great location.
My overall experience was pleasant. I enjoyed its investments on having the school playing a larger role in the community.
The University of La Verne is a very hands-on personal college experience. Class sizes are no larger than 25 students and the professors are very qualified and helpful. The school is very small and so is the neighboring city. La Verne is a safe community located 25 minutes away from Los Angeles.
The University of La Verne is a great institution that provides amazing educational opportunities! I am very privileged to be able to count myself as a LEO!
I love ULV and all the professors. They really do want to see you succeed and are always willing to help. I love the location of the school and the overall size of the university. It doesn't make it seem so overwhelming
Do not let the fact that La Verne is a small school. La Verne offers students a chance to create new friends and share new memories. La Verne is close to the LA County Fair and Raging Waters. The school has many student ran events such as our most praised one, Lavernepalooza. This is a concert where we have at least one famous artist come and perform on stage at our school. Last year's it was Ty $ign. Even though it is small La Verne offers a little bit of something for everyone.
Better spacing. everything on campus is so crowded. The dorm parking needs to be only for dorm members so that they do not have to park on the street or far away at the structure. I am on the basketball team and have not been that successful. I also am a board member on SAAC.
My experience so far was very good. I kinda felt left out because I started in the spring instead of starting in the fall like everyone else but I made great friends who helped me fit in.
I was able to dorm on campus at OAKS and it was such an amazing experience. I was on a freshman only floor so I was able to ask them questions and bond with them. It was also super convenient and the rules are there to help you have a great and healthy college experience.
The teachers are extremely professional and friendly. I was able to be given the chance to work with fantastic people who contribute in many ways to society.
I honestly really do love the school and the opportunities I was given.
I like that it's a small college, so you get comfortable fast and everyone knows everyone. The people there are nice and there's always somewhere there to help you. Also the university puts a lot of time in to help students, its just up to you to seek help.
Start Your Review of University of La Verne
The University of La Verne is a special place. It is a small, intimate campus that is peaceful and quite. You always run into someone new everyday. The classes are very small so you can always get a 1 on 1 with the professors. The athletics here are very good and fun to go watch with your friends. It is fun being apart of a sports team at La Verne just because you are one big family and no matter what we always support each other. I am very pleased I chose La Verne.
I like the campus and the small classes. It is very expensive to come here which should change. We have a tight community in which everyone can be open about themselves.
I love attending the University of La Verne College of Law. It is a great law school with small class sizes. It is practice-oriented and affordable. It is the most affordable ABA accredited law school in Southern California. The professors are very knowledgable and passionate about what they teach.