University of Jamestown Reviews

I just finished my first year at UJ and its been the best year of my life. I love the campus, the small feel, and all the friends I've made.
University of Jamestown is worth every penny you will pay. Yes, it seems expensive, but this school is worth the investment of your future. This campus is the perfect size. The fact that this campus is so small allows you to personally get to know other students and to form life-long relationships with friends and professors. People know your name. You are not an ID number, you are a person that matters. One night as I was eating in the cafeteria with my friends, one of my professors sat down and ate supper with my friends and me. Not only does the size of this campus allow you to form life-long relationships, it also offers many different opportunities for you to become involved in activities and organizations . Whether you are into sports, music, art, or gaming, there is truly something for everyone. From the moment you visit the University of Jamestown for the first time, you will realize that there is truly something special about this place.
When you walk into the University of Jamestown, it's like a wonderful fairy tale. Green grass, pretty trees, and beautiful buildings older then your grandparents but then the bills come in. Noe collage is expensive yes and for 10,000 for tuition Jamestown isn't horrid. However, the school is constantly complaining about a budget but still buy new arenas, new unregulated turf fields, and force students to stay on campus longer in fear for their scholarships to try and pay for it. The clubs are getting budget cuts and still the school decide to spend millions of dollars to try and be a big named school. It's horrible, I stay only for my boyfriend and my professors, oh and a little thing where Jamestown doesn't take any other schools credits barely and so no school takes theirs. When you jump into this school you are stuck because if you move you could easily be a semester or two behind at any other institution. Don't get stuck in Jamestown.
Start Your Review of University of Jamestown
The professors really care about your experience and education while you are here. Because of the smaller size, you get to know more people and even if you do not know them well, you will at least recognize them enough to say hello.
A majority of the students at the University of Jamestown are involved in athletics. The teams don't always win but they have a lot of support from fellow students.
The University of Jamestown is an amazing university for everyone. It is a small campus with friendly students and faculty.
Pretty good experiences with classes and professors with a good class size.
The dorms I live in have a great amount of space and I am unaware of the other dorm's situations. My main problem with the dorms are that we can hear almost everything our neighbors are saying and doing.
Certain sports draw a large number of students and others don't as much, but there are always people at the games. Many people participate in intramural sports on campus.
You are able to get to know a lot of people on campus because it is fairly small. The people and professors are nice and very helpful.
I don't think there is a greek life on campus.
I love being a student at the University of Jamestown! The journey is amazing!
Jamestown offers many sports and scholarships. The community as a whole supports the University sports.
University of Jamestown is a unique college with absolutely amazing and smart staff that will teach you and give you all you need for your journey to success! My major was computer science and I have only positive feedback to leave in here. Professors are helpful and smart, athletics are wonderful. I played soccer in here and we had almost all international students in my soccer team, from all around the world including Russia, Germany, England, Australia, D.R. Congo, Mexico, Brazil and etc... Housing is the best with big variety of choices.
I AM AN OPHARN SO I REAL NEED HELP IN ORDER TO CONTINUE WITH MY STUDIES
THERE IS MORE SPACE IT IS GREAT THOUGH
IT IS THE BEST EVER IN STUDIES
Start Your Review of University of Jamestown
Plenty of options but I live on campus.
There is usually parties every weekend.
Plenty of fast food restaurants and a few sit-in dining restaurants.