University of Indianapolis Reviews

I liked the fact that the professors were friendly and very understand! I would like to see more classes available and more options for extra credit.
I really love going to the University of Indianapolis. The cost for books are expensive. The small classrooms are awesome. You get to know your professor. Most professors love giving you extra help during office hours.
The University of Indianapolis is a great school; I am currently a freshman Communications major. The communications program is spectacular; the professors are caring in making sure you are progressing. What I mean by that is that as a freshman in a radio and television emphasis I am already active in both fields. I am currently working for the University's radio station WICR as an on air personality. During the intro course I also had the opportunity to be a part of the television production. Not many colleges offer this experience to a freshman. The only thing I would like to see change is the overpricing of meal plans. If a student lives on campus they are required to have the second highest meal plan; which is physically impossible to use all of. If you do the math the meal plan equals out to $9.50 a meal. This is definitely overpriced when factoring in the cost of dorms.
Review Your College
University of Indianapolis is a great private methodist affiliated University that I have learned to love and enjoy through out my freshman year. The campus is very diverse and it allows me to experience new things and meet new people I have never met before. All of the games at the University are free for students and I love this and it allows me to go to all the football, basketball, and wrestling matches. It is a college and there is going to be partying like any other college and it can be fun and everyone looks out for one another. I feel safe on campus due to campus police patrolling 24/7 and call boxes all over campus that allow me to get in touch with campus police.
I enjoy coming to campus even as a commuter I feel welcome and part of something! The class size are perfect for a small group atmosphere. The campus is beautiful and close to downtown. I love the effort and motivation from the professors for me to succeed as a student!
I love UIndy's small campus feel, yet being in the big city of Indianapolis. The individualized attention on campus is beneficial for student-professor interactions. I love the personalized feel.
UINDY has amazing programs and is constantly attempting to better their school with surveys sent out to the students. The teachers I have had are always ready to help. The on-campus living is nice in the upperclassman dorms but in the freshman dorms it can be iffy.
I have attended UIndy for the past four years. It has been a great experience overall. I have increased my professional development through services offerend and a campus job along with obtaining an education that has begun to help me secure future jobs, in hopes to secure a career in my field.
Uindy is a wonderful atmosphere and a beautiful school. The sports teams are amazing and its close to home. They have a great educational program to become a teacher.
I like being a student at Uindy because the instructors will not let me give up when I am ready to throw in the towel.
The UIndy campus is beautiful and high tech. Every student treats each other like friends. I have enjoyed the homey feel UIndy has provided.
The professors are amazing and you'll easily know the classes you need for your major and when to complete them.
University of Indianapolis, or UIndy, is a private university that continues to grow. The campus is just 5 mins from downtown Indianapolis and 15 mins from Greenwood. So there are multiple shopping and off campus food options right at the finger tips of students. They also have multiple programs that rate highly in the nation. They recently opened a new green space area and are working on new gorgeous student living. The campus is a dry campus but that doesn't mean that student life is not exciting and rich with all of the campus sponsored activities and athletics. It is a great private university. Go Hound Pound!
I like the small class sizes and one on one teacher student help. The dorms are cozy and the campus is quiet. I feel safe on the campus. The food in the cafeteria is okay. Streets is the best place to eat, I recommend it. We have 3 Perk cafes and the best one is the one in the library. Ask for Lisa. The printing services are good. The academic advisors are attentive. If I could change one thing about UIndy, it would be the cost of tuition, housing and meal plan. It's a very expensive school.
I love the campus it is small and everyone is so nice. The professors are always willing to help and there are tutoring labs for a lot of classes that you can go to when you need help.
I love this place. It is so small and welcoming. Everyone knows everyone and the professors are always willing to help out. Class sizes are around twenty and there are many sections to choose from. I highly recommend UIndy.
So far the professors and courses have been good. They try to make them challenging but easy enough to understand. The class sizes are very small and remind me a lot of the school that I went to which makes the transition a little easier.
Review Your College
The professors and the head of staff here have many connections in the field that the students are studying in, They make it easy to find jobs that will higher on and get them working in the field that they love.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
There are call boxes all over campus and we have a watchdog app that keeps us up to date on weather and other things. The walking areas are light up at night and we have police around 24/7.
The housing is very nice. We have bigger dorms than other campus's and they are a lot nicer as well.
  • 7 months ago