University of Indianapolis Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
- of students say overall dorm quality is great.51 responses
- of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great.95 responses
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 138 responses
- The Perk23%
- The Streets21%
- Fiesta Grill20%
- Dining Hall16%
- Sub Hub7%
- The Marketplace6%
- The hound express was great though4%
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.63 responses
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 50 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.48%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.42%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.8%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.2%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus.65 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 29 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.69%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.24%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.7%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 50 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.30%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.58%
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.10%
- Not very visible.2%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 100 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.5%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.47%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.46%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.2%
Men's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Wrestling
Women's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Basketball, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
Campus Ministries, Dance, Drama/Theater, International Student Organizations, Literary Magazine, Radio Station, Student Government, Newspaper, Television Station, Yearbook
Choral Groups, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Marching Band, Music Ensembles, Musical Theater, Opera, Pep Band, Symphony Orchestra
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 67 responses
- Midnight breakfast during finals week28%
- Welcome Week13%
- Football tailgating10%
- Celebration of Flags9%
- Drag show9%
- Holiday meals9%
- Sporting events9%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 53 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.11%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.9%
- Good parties are few and far between.32%
- Parties? What parties?47%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 32 responses
- Spring Ball16%
- First football game of the year.9%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say they don't have Greek life.80 responses