University of Indianapolis Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.58 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.58 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management84 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities65 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science61 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician28 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science26 Graduates
Banking and Finance23 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.71 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.91 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 44 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses
University of Indianapolis Reviews
Great school and even more incredible faculty! Always willing to help out and want to help you succeed in every possible aspect! Class sizes are wonderful and you receive one on one time with professors to ensure you are always on top of assignments and answer any questions you may have. So much to do in the surrounding local areas and you have numerous chances to create lasting, life-long relationships with your peers through activities and events.
I loved my freshman year at the University of Indianapolis. All of my professors were very kind, and they took the time to help me reach my full potential in the course. I also loved my dormitory building and all the events that were held around the campus to keep students involved. The only problem I had throughout the year was the dining options! There isn't much to choose from and the food isn't that great either. I hope it improves throughout my years here! :)
I absolutely love this school! I am a proud Greyhound! I love the campus feel, and the staff is amazing! I can definitely say that I am getting the full college experience here. There is always some type of event going on the weekend or even during the week! I have never been bored while on campus! They offer great tips for our academic, personal, and social life which I believe is critical for college and for our further development for the real world and potentially grad school.