- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
The University's mission is to prepare its graduates for effective, responsible, and articulate membership in the complex societies in which they live and serve, and for excellence and leadership in their personal and professional lives. The University equips its students to become more capable in thought, judgment, communication, and action; to enhance their imaginations and creative talents; to gain a deeper understanding of the teachings of the Christian faith and an appreciation and respect for other religions; to cultivate rationality and tolerance for ambiguity; and to use their intellect in the process of discovery and synthesis of knowledge.
University of Indianapolis Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.67 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.67 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.80 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.100 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses