High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.106 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.112 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.112 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities97 Graduates
Business Administration and Management69 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering67 Graduates
Computational and Applied Mathematics47 Graduates
Human Resources Management47 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.129 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.154 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 69 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.68 responses
University of Idaho Reviews
The University of Idaho is great place to get an education. I have gone to both Washington State University and the University of Idaho, and I believe the University of Idaho gives students a very high chance to succeed. I love the University of Idaho because to the faculty and staff, you are not just a number like you are at larger schools such as WSU. These people here actually care about you and take the time to get to personally know you and understand you and try and get the most out of you. Another thing is, professors at UI do all they can to help you find internships and jobs because they actually care and want everyone to succeed. I would highly recommend the University of Idaho. Go Vandals!
The University of Idaho is a very special and unique school. The school is located in Moscow which is a very safe cute and quirky town filled with spirit. The school offers a very supportive and engaging community. I would definitely encourage everyone to go greek! The greek system at Idaho is very strong and traditional having a home for everyone. Greek life has had such a big impact on making my college experience so much more valuable and memorable. The school offers a very wide variety of majors, clubs, sports, and activities. I wouldn't trade my experience for anything else.
Ambition is one thing I had going into college, but motivation was also something I lacked profoundly. The University of Idaho has a copious amount of support that changed my life for good. It was here that I learned I have ADHD and a mood disorder. Learning more about myself restored hope of becoming more successful. From the counseling center to student support services, there is always someone available to talk to about practically anything. Besides emotional support, I am pleased with the free tutoring the school has to offer, including a writing center! The staff is vibrant and the students elected to advise and/or coordinate events are as well. I like to believe the UOI brings a jubilant and peaceful feeling to those around, especially strangers. There's always someone there to acquaint you to the area and make sure you know where you're going. Overall this peaceful, smoke free school makes me feel comfortable!