- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeA-
There's something waiting for you at the University of Idaho. We call it your breakthrough - when the light sparks on and your world opens. Your moment could hit as you plant seedlings in our experimental forest. Work with our coffee-making robot. Cheer on football beneath our iconic Kibbie Dome. Or, study with friends on our classic campus nestled between mountains and prairie. Whatever your breakthrough is, you'll discover it here. With 93 bachelor's programs, renowned faculty, and students from all over the world, we push you beyond your comfort zone with unexpected experiences, new friends and inspiring perspectives.
University of Idaho Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.106 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.122 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.122 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.139 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.164 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.68 responses
University of Idaho Reviews
Despite the typical underfunding of the Arts and English departments, the art scene is Moscow is really cool and small business based. It's the small quirky town Portland pretends to be.
At most 2 hours away from every amazing lake, river, and hiking opportunity North Idaho has to offer, as well as Canada.
Moscow is the cool small town art scene that makes it feel more like Washington or Oregon than any other part of Idaho.
"Destination Campus" it is gorgeous!
The diversity in student is there, students and professors from all over the world studying here full-time or just for an abroad experience. We have an annual India night and another Bangladesh night.
It is small town North Idaho though so the surrounding and local area is mostly rural Idaho white people.