University of Houston - Victoria Reviews

The school itself can receive at least four stars due to the fact the professors do try their hardest to teach you the best to their ability. The only reason for the three stars is because of the dorm experience you may receive when living on-campus. There is a constant use of drugs and alcohol through each dormitory and little to no consequences if found. I guess room checks wasn't a regular thing which made this possible to happen a lot.
The University of Houston-Victoria has been FANTASTIC to my friends and I! Their financial aid, advisor, and teacher offices are easy to locate access. Their library has friendly, helpful staff that has assisted me a couple times when I needed help or had questions. Before attending the University of Houston-Victoria, I attended a different university in San Antonio, Texas as well as one in Beeville, Texas. The University of Houston-Victoria has been my favorite university between the three of them. I definitely recommend my younger siblings to eventually attend college here and guarantee them that they will NOT regret it! This school has been the best decision I've made regarding colleges, without a doubt.
I transferred from a smaller community college, and I love how UHV accommodated to my schedule in order to achieve my degree.
Start Your Review of University of Houston - Victoria
The campus is small and is not overcrowded which makes for a great overall feel. All the faculty are nice, especially the bus drivers. Overall a great school to attend.
The campus is the perfect size, not too big and not too small. The student to professor ratio is perfect. You get to meet people from all walks of life! I wish the Dorms would be a bit bigger. The food is decent but I feel like they can step it up a bit. The student life should put together more events. The dorms could be updated a little more. The university should have more sports. They should include a basketball team and a football team. And the university should develop a student recreational center for students to just hang out and play games and enjoy the full college student experience.
Well, I went on a campus tour back in February and it was amazing. The people were so nice and friendly.
Great campus and friendly knowledgeable staff. My advisor was very helpful and kind. I have had no problems at all with any of the online classes I have been taking, and think I am getting a valuable education. I enjoy my professors immensely and look forward to continuing my education further here in the future.
This is a good university to attend. I personally attend online courses and I must say that it was pretty good for the most part. The only part that I did not agree with is that the finals were on campus. I live in Houston, Texas and this university is in Victoria. I was unable to make it to Victoria to take my final so I did not pass the semester. The reason to get online courses is suppose to all be online, the professor makes the rules, and that was the only thing I disagreed with.
UHV staff and faculty are very friendly. It has been a great experience to attend this university. Classes are interesting and knowledgeable. In addition, it offers students to obtain their degree at a lower cost compared to other universities.
the things that i like about UHV is that they teach something that i need to study and their teachers are professional and it is even close to where i leave in dallas
UHV is an amazing University with flexible hours and help for those like myself that have to work also.
University of Houston-Victoria has an amazing academic environment. The classes are so small in number therefore speaking to the professor about your academic performance works out in your favor. The main thing they could definitely try to upgrade is their cafe, the food is not so great. I wasn't expecting a 5 star restaurant food but the type of food we receive don't compare to the amount of money we pay for our meals. The quality should definitely match the quantity but it's the complete opposite.
It provides cs major and has good professors in the new campus in katy. It may not have many class options and most of them are at night, but it’s convenient for me as I work full time.
I absolutely love this university. I come from a small school, and this place was just a great fit for me. The professors are incredibly helpful and genuinely care about how well you do. The advisers are also helpful, and they work with you as best they came. I highly recommend this university.
The university of Houston in Victoria is a great campus. The college scene is really welcoming. The student body is just amazing. I cant wait to be apart of the jaguar family soon.
This is going to be my first year with UHV, but so far the staff has been great about helping me get through signing up for classes.
UHV is a small campus tucked away in an quiet part of Victoria, TX. It isn’t the most fun university, but most of the professors and students make the most of their time together. The university also puts on a lot of events. In any given week there are probably 4-5 events going on, ranging from a kayaking trip to going to Houston to watch a football game. If you value a smaller university experience where you may get to know everyone, go here.
Start Your Review of University of Houston - Victoria
I chose UHV because of it's great atmosphere, great campus, great support system and the coaches and teammates on the Women's soccer team.
I like how people are nice, and the rules and education are fair to everyone. It doesn't need changes as far as everything is concerned, because the college runs a fairly organized system.
Great school to go to. I'm happy that I choose this school to complete my degree. The professors are terrific and they help you a lot especially with tutoring if needed. Staff and faculty are amazing people. Very friendly campus!