University of Houston - Victoria Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities137 Graduates
Business Administration and Management57 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies31 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies30 Graduates
Information Studies23 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.41 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.50 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
University of Houston - Victoria Reviews
Review University of Houston - Victoria
University of Houston-Victoria is a great school. This is my freshman year at the school in my second semester. I'm majoring in computer science, a great field, this school is a great opportunity. The professors are terrific and they help you a lot especially with tutoring if needed. Staff and faculty are amazing people. Very friendly campus!
This will be my first semester but so far, everyone who has helped me has been very friendly and helpful! Specifically Mrs.Hodge, the counselor. She has answered every question I've had.
UHV is a small campus tucked away in an quiet part of Victoria, TX. It isn’t the most fun university, but most of the professors and students make the most of their time together. The university also puts on a lot of events. In any given week there are probably 4-5 events going on, ranging from a kayaking trip to going to Houston to watch a football game. If you value a smaller university experience where you may get to know everyone, go here.