University of Houston - Clear Lake Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.37 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.55 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.61 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
University of Houston - Clear Lake Reviews
I absolutely love this school. Not only is it a branch of University of Houston but it's also very local and affordable. You get the experience and bragging rights to say you attend UH but can afford the tuition due to it being a branch of UH. Teachers are very understanding, fun and love their job which is number one key factor for me. They offer many classes at different times and online for busy students like myself. They understand that we have other things going on in life and that not everyone has a free college education and has to work to pay for college. I love everything about UH Clear Lake and I will graduate a Hawk!
Great experience so far! great academics, professors and student life. The campus is big and vasts areas of nature that makes studying very relaxing. The accommodations for housing are very accessible and close to everything. The campus it self is located in a great area of Houston, surrounded by great shops and restaurants.
The students, faculty, and staff a-like are amazing people that have created a fun and thriving place of learning and development. The school itself is small, but is adding new buildings as I am writing this review. The diversity on campus is a sight to behold!