SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.37 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.55 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.61 responses
After University of Houston - Clear Lake
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.31 responses
University of Houston - Clear Lake Reviews
Review University of Houston - Clear Lake
I absolutely love this school. Not only is it a branch of University of Houston but it's also very local and affordable. You get the experience and bragging rights to say you attend UH but can afford the tuition due to it being a branch of UH. Teachers are very understanding, fun and love their job which is number one key factor for me. They offer many classes at different times and online for busy students like myself. They understand that we have other things going on in life and that not everyone has a free college education and has to work to pay for college. I love everything about UH Clear Lake and I will graduate a Hawk!
It is very good place to go, the atmosphere is very welcoming. The environment where is located, lots of trees and animals, is very relaxing and conformable. I the teachers are very nice and are always there when you need help. Parking is not a very big problem and they have a food-truck by one of the entrances.
Sports are not only useful for helping to keep you fit it is also very self -rewarding.Especially for children,it encourages a healthy lifestyle and teaches them the importance of fitness. With today's technology and increasing computer iteracy, daily and physical activity may be forgotten.Therefore involving ourself in sports helps improve fitness levels increasing the chance for a healthier adult life.