University of Hawaii - West Oahu Reviews

The University of Hawaii - West Oahu offers classes that I need to take. They also have weekly activities and college fair offered to all students.
They are very diverse and inclusive of all people. UHWO is a great looking campus. Can't wait to see it fully developed. Overall, great campus.
It's a fairly new school so it's pretty rough around the edges, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a fair chance. It's a great school for creative media majors who want a sense of community and opportunity. Teachers are always helpful in trying to further your career. It's also a wonderful place to meet international students thanks to Tokai University being part of the system. I have made friends from another country and feel really connected with others because of it.

They could use more resources and facilities but like i said it's growing and there is a creative media building that should be done by next year.
Start Your Review of University of Hawaii - West Oahu
University of Hawaii - West Oahu is such an amazing college. This college reaches out to help incoming freshmen’s. They have a lot of programs that get them ready. From my experience UH West Oahu has a Certified Nurses Assistant Program that they held over the summer for students who were interested in entering health care. UH West Oahu help pave a path way for students. The faculty and staff are always there to help students. They make sure students are on track and help them get back on track. They always meet with the students through out the semester.
University of west O’ahu is a newly built campus that is in the University of Hawaii school system. New programs and classes are being added yearly. Parking is sufficient along with clean classrooms and fresh young teachers with the desire to help students learn
It was a great experience for my first college I am attending. I thought I was going to lose my mind while walking on campus, but I felt protected by everyone around me. There is always someone that will help you walk the straight path when you feel like you are not going the right way.
University of Hawaii - West O'ahu has so much programs for incoming freshmens. They have free college courses in some high schools, they have summer bridge programs that help them get certified in a specific filed and also have incoming freshmens earn college credits over the summer for free. UH West O'ahu is such a big help to the community, they are now making a health science buildings for anyone is the health professions. UH West O'ahu is a wonderful campus. Staff are amazing and helpful and professors are very understanding.
With the classes I've taken so far I must say my experience has been positive. The support I have from my professor as well as my peers been awesome.
UHWO is great because of how everyone is connected. Class sizes are small with 40 people, so everyone can interact with no problems. Professors help you one on one when you need it.
What I like about UH West Oahu is that the classes are small and have a 24 to 1 student to facility ratio which means each student gets the attention they need from professors.
I loved my school. The campus is still new and growing. The class sizes are small so you get the most out of the classes and you aren't just a number.They are up to date on all the new technology. The cafeteria is small but has great things. Beautiful campus in a beautiful area!
I do not have any experience with the University of Hawaii - West O'ahu campus. I do have high expectations because it it the the college of my choice that I am committed to. I have researched about the campus and saw nothing but my goals being accomplished as I attend this school.
So many ways for you to get help if your struggling. I feel like they care about me pursuing my degree.
At University of Hawaii-West Oahu, there's a lot of diversity and events on campus. There's a lot of people that get along and most of the professors are compassionate and caring. They want to see you pass and if there's any problems that you have, you can mostly guarantee that they'll understand. But, that doesn't stop them from being a professor. That means that you need to do your work and do the best that you can.
As a freshmen in college, my experience at UH west has been amazing. It's a different atmosphere here.
This is a newer college in kapolei, but it seems like it has been around for years. The school grounds are spacious and green and they really took there environment into consideration. They respect the aina and all that comes with keeping everything clean and green. All the teachers and staff are very courteous and nice, so much aloha and help, they should be commended.
I feel safe on campus even if I'm walking alone, the campus is properly lit and there are campus security guards
Start Your Review of University of Hawaii - West Oahu
You are prepared for your field because you have real life experience when it comes to the course work and also through the internship class you gain more experience
Greek life is pretty low-key on campus since there aren't many. However, it all seems great, no problems
There seem to be intramural sports, but the college does not have their own team.