High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management22 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies16 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science14 Graduates
High School Education10 Graduates
Forensic Science and Technology6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
University of Great Falls Reviews
I will be going into my third year at the school, and I am still absolutely in love with it! What I really like about this school is the small class sizes. Since there is small classes your professors really pay attention to you and care about how you're doing in your classes. The school also has many great academic resources and many majors to choose from. Another thing I love about the school is how diverse it is. There are students that come to this school from all around the world!
I have only just moved here a month ago, but so far I am in absolute love with my school. It is reasonably sized, so I rarely feel overwhelmed. And since the apartment I manage to snag with my roommate is close by, I rarely drive my car anymore! Go Argos!
The name is now the University of Providence. The name change occurred in July of 2017. The admin is poor, and they never get back to you, and they treat all of the students like children. The sports scholarship program is also not good. If they gave every team fair scholarships and rewarded athletes for the work they do instead of signing, and then quitting the team it would be a lot better. I like the teachers though, they are very good at what they do, especially the business department.