Great Falls is a private, Catholic university located in Great Falls, Montana. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 484 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Great Falls acceptance rate is 57%. Popular majors include Nursing, Biology, and Business. Graduating 31% of students, Great Falls alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $27,400.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Colleges like University of Great Falls
- NGMontana State University - Billings College of Technology
- 2 Year
- Billings, MT
- 41 reviews
- C+Montana State University - Northern
- 4 Year
- Havre, MT
- 102 reviews
- B-University of Montana - Western
- 4 Year
- Dillon, MT
- 251 reviews
- C+Montana State University - Billings
- 4 Year
- Billings, MT
- 353 reviews
University of Great Falls Reviews
I will be going into my third year at the school, and I am still absolutely in love with it! What I really like about this school is the small class sizes. Since there is small classes your professors really pay attention to you and care about how you're doing in your classes. The school also has many great academic resources and many majors to choose from. Another thing I love about the school is how diverse it is. There are students that come to this school from all around the world!
I have only just moved here a month ago, but so far I am in absolute love with my school. It is reasonably sized, so I rarely feel overwhelmed. And since the apartment I manage to snag with my roommate is close by, I rarely drive my car anymore! Go Argos!
The name is now the University of Providence. The name change occurred in July of 2017. The admin is poor, and they never get back to you, and they treat all of the students like children. The sports scholarship program is also not good. If they gave every team fair scholarships and rewarded athletes for the work they do instead of signing, and then quitting the team it would be a lot better. I like the teachers though, they are very good at what they do, especially the business department.