University of Great Falls is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division I
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management22 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies16 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science14 Graduates
High School Education10 Graduates
Forensic Science and Technology6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
University of Great Falls Reviews
I have only just moved here a month ago, but so far I am in absolute love with my school. It is reasonably sized, so I rarely feel overwhelmed. And since the apartment I manage to snag with my roommate is close by, I rarely drive my car anymore! Go Argos!
The name is now the University of Providence. The name change occurred in July of 2017. The admin is poor, and they never get back to you, and they treat all of the students like children. The sports scholarship program is also not good. If they gave every team fair scholarships and rewarded athletes for the work they do instead of signing, and then quitting the team it would be a lot better. I like the teachers though, they are very good at what they do, especially the business department.
This school offers a variety of classes and always has a positive vibe around campus. Not only is the staff is very supportive, but also all of the students, no matter the age of the person. Every building is in easy walking distance and the athletic programs here are great! Overall it has been a great experience.