University of Georgia Reviews

4,781 reviews
I absolutely love how many resources are available to the students. The campus itself is taken care of very well and it's always a pleasure to be there. Most professors are helpful and are interested in helping their students.
I have only gone on a campus tour and am currently applying to this school, but I loved my experience. The tour guides were extremely friendly and helpful. I loved being able to walk through the campus while learning about what the school has to offer. All of the faculty have been helpful so far, and I can't wait to be a part of this school.
As an ethnic male, I would like to see more diversity in this PWI, however, coming in I knew what to expect. I didn't expect myself to enjoy it as much as I currently am, as long as you find a core friend group that can honestly change the dynamics of your experience at any college. I love how big the campus is I tend to find new locations I haven't yet visited before on a daily basis. I am an engineer and to be quite frank, it's a little of a struggle with the fact that mechanical engineering isn't even accredited. UGA is a great institution, minor setbacks don't prevent this college from being an outstanding institution, just be involved and keep an open mind. Just by coming form the University of Georgia you will receive a good number of "wow you must be smart" looks and companies gawk at the fact and that's an overall good feeling. UGA is home of the bulldawgs that will take the world by storm. GOOOO DAWGSSSSS, SIC'EM, WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
Review University of Georgia
Not only is UGA a great college with fantastic academics, but UGA is one big and beautiful campus. There are so many fun things to do in Athens such as, touring the beautiful campus, going to football games, and overall just cheering on the bulldogs! UGA is a fantastic school with fantastic academics, student life, and athletics. It's a great place to be, especially as a fan.
UGA is a place where you can find anything and everything that you would want to have in a school. Professors have experiences in their fields of studies, hundreds of organizations to join, and a giant music and downtown scene right next to campus.
The University of Georgia was my first choice and it was a great choice! The students at the University of Georgia are all diverse and amazing. My freshman year went beyond my expectations. The University of Georgia is a great place that allows you to balance school, work, and social life easily. I have made many great and lasting relationships with many of the other students. I am thankful to have chosen such a great school and thankful that it has chosen me.
I recently just completed my first year at UGA, and I love it! The campus is really large; however, it is easy to learn. The people that I met came from all walks of life and were open to different things. There are plenty of job opportunities for students on campus, and there are so many ways to get involved in clubs. The classes are challenging, but the school provides resources to ensure students are successful. Sporting events definitely bring everyone together.
Everything about UGA is great. Beautiful campus, great academics, great extra curriculars, great sports programs, etc. 10/10.
I've just ended my first year at UGA. I had an amazing first semester. My favorite things about the school is that the professors and staff are always ready to help you when they can. Another thing I love is the school spirit.
I am so in love with this university. Everyone is so kind to me and willing to help me do the best I can.
I love the campus and I love the Athens community. As an incoming freshman, I was nervous, but over the months, I fell in love with the city and the people around me.
The University of Georgia has good food, friendly students and staff for the buildings, challenging classes, and many good professors.
I am currently a sophomore at the University of Georgia. Attending the University of Georgia is a big deal. It is competitive, challenging, and a lot of hard work. However, campus life is amazing! We have over 800 organizations to choose from, so you'll never feel alone. Here at the University of Georgia we have so many traditions, you can't help but to feel special. Coming to the University of Georgia is one of the best decisions I have ever made!
During my time here at UGA, I have had many great experiences. Game days for football are phenomenal, they provided the perfect experience of college football. Along with football, the student life is amazing, you have a wide variety of ethnicities at the school so you are able to appreciate different cultures. The classes are something serious though, you cannot go into them slacking, you always have to be on your A game. That's the only way you'll survive. My time here in Athens has been great and I'm that I chose UGA.
The diversity is great, the food is great, the people are great! I've met so many new and different kinds of people at UGA, and I can't wait to make more memories!
It is a really good college! Their own football team is one of the best in GA! and the college itsself is in the top 200 list in the nation, definetly recommend!
UGA is honestly such an extensive college with many different, diverse backgrounds attached to it. When I first went into college, I'd heard plenty of stories about college but I'd say the experience is definitely different for everyone. Since UGA is so large and diverse, there's a place for everyone here. Even if you feel that you won't find somewhere to fit in, trust me you will. This college has helped me in many ways that I didn't even think it could, its changed me for the better.
Review University of Georgia
UGA is a very good school with strong resources, but it can be very overwhelming for a first year. You will find friendly people and professors, but you really have to take your own initiative. Find your resources and make a plan for yourself, and find people who can help you or connect to networks.
UGA was my first and only choice. This university has everything you need and more, the only improvement I can think of at this time is parking sometimes there isn't enough.
I love the campus! It's gorgeous and right at the heart of the city so there is always something to do.