University of Georgia Reviews

4,809 reviews
I love the University of Georgia. Athens is my home and I have found my people here. It took me a while to find my path to my future career but the professors and staff here really helped become the best version of myself. I joined a fraternity my sophomore year and I made friends for life. I am pursuing my German degree and hope to have a career overseas when I graduate.
I've only been at UGA for a semester, and I have already learned so much. The professors have been informative. The advisors are very helpful!
Overall it's a good school, but in a few cases I felt like some professors were actually entitled. I felt as though I couldn't question them at all. I understand and respect you accolades and accomplishments, but everyone should be open to learning more, even the teacher.
Review University of Georgia
Had great times with beautiful people. There is nothing better to ask for. Also helped with graduate degree.
I actually love this place much more than I originally thought I would. It has opened up my eyes to a lot of things I was unknowledgeable about.
The community at the University of Georgia is vast and welcoming. Over 700 ways to get involved. The educations is quality, although the classes are bigger than most. Facilites are new and they continue to make new ones. Food services are the best in Georgia. Transportation is efficient, but not a lot of parking. Athens is a town with great shopping and eating, there is plenty to do.
I feel as if they want to be involved with my life and how i'm doing. They are great with communication and my parents love the fact that i'm going to be a dawg!!
From being at UGA for only such a short time it has been the most positive atmosphere. Since I'm not from Georgia I feared not making any friends, but southern hospitality and charm is everywhere here that it has been so easy to make friends. Although the campus is large the transit is easy to navigate and is constantly running. When it comes to parties there's nothing like a Saturday between the hedges. To finish it off, GO DAWGS...Sic em Woof Woof Woof!!
The University of Georgia has been a wonder experience thus far. The campus is huge, but there are multiple buses to take you where you need to go. The students are friendly, but the student advisers have really been the most helpful. They are friendly and always willing to help.
UGA has a great overall campus atmosphere. Though the school is not very racially diverse, the students are diverse in many other ways!
UGA is the place to be! I have enjoyed mostly everything about my experience thus far from housing to meal plans. Football Games are an awesome time and there is so much to be involved in at this school that you can never be bored.
The greatest college there is without a doubt. This school makes you so happy to be here and anyone can easily make friends and grow as a person here. Also always gotta remember.. Go Dawgs!
Attending the University of Georgia was the best decision I ever made. I loved everything about UGA.
The University of Georgia is a large, public research university based in Athens, although there are several other campuses across the state. UGA is an excellent network with distinguished professors and researches, and is a great resource for students of different majors. The campus itself is beautiful, Athens is a wonderful college town with a positive atmosphere, and the education received by the school is of high quality.
The University of Georgia has the quintessential college experience. The football games draw some of the largest crowds Athens has ever seen, opportunities both in and out of the classroom set students up for success, and there's nothing better than being a Georgia Bulldog.
The University of Georgia is a wonderful place filled with amazing people that creates an atmosphere in which a student can feel at home and can create a successful future for themselves with the help of the incredible faculty.
UGA is a great school-the professors what you to succeed and do well in their class, the campus is full of activities and social events, and I was able to find a great group of friends.
Review University of Georgia
This university will give any student a well-rounded experience. Students are very serious about their academics and the classes are fantastic, but UGA also offers a large variety of club and activities for students to participate in. Athletics are huge at this school and there are many social gatherings every month. Every student attending this school has the opportunity for a great academic and social college experience. The only thing I would like to see change at UGA is the large class sizes.
I recently finished my freshman year at the University of Georgia and absolutely loved it. I lived in an all girls dorm, which was small but allowed me to meet the best friends and roommates I have now. The classes are challenging, but enjoyable and make the degree you earn worth it. I could not imagine a better place to get the full college experience at than in Athens, Georgia as a Georgia Bulldog.
Overall, I really enjoy attending UGA. If you get involved in clubs and other extracurricular activities, you are bound to meet some really cool people. The courses are rigorous, but if you work hard enough you can definitely succeed. I wish UGA would improve its community involvement in Athens instead of solely focusing on itself alone. It's difficult to explain. I notice how beautiful the campus is and how much money is provided for sports, but Athens itself is a really poor area.