University of Georgia Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.281 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.316 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.316 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management284 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication234 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies215 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems211 Graduates
Political Science and Government185 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 192 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.381 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.477 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 213 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.195 responses
University of Georgia Reviews
UGA is definitely one of the most spirited school amongst others with their deep love and involvement for the football team. Too bad, this spirited school has no diversity; I won't tell you who's dominant group here, but you can take a good guess. You can definitely see a strong line of ethnic divisions here. Aside from the lack of connection among students, I do enjoy attending UGA. You can tell the academics here are outstanding when the professors have multiple degrees under their belt; I definitely appreciate learning from someone who major experiences. Lastly, the buildings are decent. I know that the business buildings are under renovation/ construction. Let's pray the science buildings are next!
The University of Georgia is overall a really great school. School spirit and Saturday football games are what really bring this school together. The faculty is not very caring or involved, but they are all very qualified and knowledgeable. Classes can be difficult and some lack consistency even among professors. The people are great, but UGA definitely lacks diversity. The freshmen dorms are amazing socially even if they are not the nicest looking. Parking is another issue that is not really addressed at this school. Athens is a pretty nice place to live and there is huge party scene if that's what you are looking for. There are a ton of student organizations and events to get involved in. I am proud to be a Dawg in Debt!
This is university is perfect for students hoping to have fun while at college. There are multiple avenues for one to de-stress, whether it be the exciting football games in Sanford Stadium or having a good time with friends at a Dawgs After Dark event. Academics meld well with the multitude of things to do in Athens. There is always something to do and always something that fits your taste. There are so many new faces on campus and you will for sure make lifelong friendships while at UGA! Overall, this university was perfect for someone like me: someone who wanted to focus on her studies but still have the opportunity to socialize and just have fun!