University of Florida Reviews

6,966 reviews
I am transferring to the University of Florida this Fall 2019, and having the chance of receiving this scholarship will be fantastic.
I like the variety of majors offered and the campus life. I feel a sense of being part of an amazing college family. I feel like I am being well prepared for life after college to go after my dreams.
The University of Florida is a great school. Never have a ever felt in danger or not comfortable. The best thing about the University of Florida, is all the resources they provide. The resource i used to my advantage, was the tutors. This University really wants all their students to succeed and thrive. If i could change anything, i would like for there to be a more broad selection on food, for students on the meal plan. However, other than that, i have nothing bad to say about this amazing school.
Start Your Review of University of Florida
It is so fun here and a good experience. It is so fun here and a good experience. It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.It is so fun here and a good experience.
The University of Florida offers a wonderfully diverse environment and a vibrant community. I doubt I would change anything about this school.
The University of Florida is welcoming and feels like family. Every single person there wants to make sure you are embraced and having no problems whatsoever. The local area is so incredibly beautiful and feels so peaceful. Every morning I love taking my dog for a walk around my neighbourhood while getting the chance to clear my head.
The school has a great student and staff body that are very welcoming. Not to mention the beauty and neatness of the campus.
Best school in Florida! The academics are challenging but will get you ready for the real world. They have more resources than anyone can know what to do with. Such an amazing University.
I haven’t visit the University of Florida personally but I had friends that went to a college visit there. They sent me pictures of every detail and told me about their experience as well.I gotta say that their campus is amazing. The gators swamps. Their athletic programs which are great. The luxury and the freshman dorms are everything.From what I saw, it is not much of a diverse school. From my personal experience with admissions is that it is a highly competitive school and they are very strict when it comes to test scores and deadlines. Besides that I love everything else about UF.
I like the teachers and all of the resources they provide for each module. The recorded lectures makes it easy to follow along.
I absolutely love the experience provided by the school from the academics to the student life and the school spirit. It is easy to say that once you become a gator, you will transition into a better place in life.
The music program of UF is a bit hectic but overall challenging as it should be. In order to be at the top, students have to be pushed to their limits and that is precisely what UF does with its compassionate professors, and its competitive yet friendly atmosphere.
Attending the University of Florida was an exceptional experience. I feel that other students and myself felt a lot of frustration with the schools financial aid. The gator pride was very over the top however.
I currently like the different involvement here at UF. However, I do not think there is a great balance of diversity on the campus and within the administration to make all the students feel included. There needs to be a change. Once the change has occur the students that are minorities will prosper and feel as if their administration/faculty/staff is there for everyone to flourish and not just the majority.
I think this school cares about the well-being of its rankings, I excel here and a majority of my professors care greatly for their students while some seem to only want their students to not do well. I have had a great experience thus far and believe the University provides great opportunities everyday.
I didn't think I'd like the University of Florida, but boy was I wrong. Studying at UF has helped me develop tangible skills that I know will help me succeed in my future career. In addition, I've made great friends and had great times. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Wish there were better dorms. Some of the professors don’t teach, some are very inspiring. How well u do in a class can really depend solely on your teacher. Pick you classes based on teacher not time even if that means taking an early class.
Start Your Review of University of Florida
To begin I am a transfer student from a community college to the University of Florida. I've really enjoyed my first semester there however it would have been easier to make friends going as a freshmen. I really love the beautiful campus and how many events they have. This school keeps me very busy. I really love the libraries and how available they are to the students as well as all of the food available around campus!
i would definitely recommend coming here because there is so much diversity and many things you can do. Academics is excellent here at university of Florida. Campus is beautiful, food is good, housing is very nice. The student life here is awesome, we do so much.
I believe that I got a solid education here at UF. The professors were very good, and the classes were thorough. I had plenty of opportunities to participate in research. I do wish that they had better advising here; none of the advisors know what they're talking about, and as freshman I received a lot of bad advice.