University of Florida Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.431 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.455 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.458 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities460 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering269 Graduates
Political Science and Government260 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication220 Graduates
Exercise Physiology202 Graduates
Anthropology and Archaeology201 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 240 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.575 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.641 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 270 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.260 responses
University of Florida Reviews
The University of Florida has provided me with the experience to not only growth in an academic perspective but also in my personal development. Through its rigorous academic elements and the high level of competition, this institution has allowed me to develop critical thinking skills that have made a difference in my everyday life. The diversity found in campus including clubs, greek life, and ethnicity have change the way that I perceived my community and has let me to become more involved with my surroundings. Although there's always room for improvement, I believe the University of Florida provides every student in campus with a great opportunity to achieve their goals and continue their path in striving for excellence. I will forever be grateful to be a part of the GATOR NATION!
Throughout my freshman year at the University of Florida I have grown to love the school more than I could ever imagine. From athletics to academics, I have found a home in here at UF and I couldn't imagine myself attending any other college or university. One thing that stands out to me are the professors. Unlike many other institutions, the professors at the University of Florida genuinely care about each and every single one of their students. Their goal is to see us grow succeed throughout our time here, and ultimately become outstanding citizens!
The University of Florida combines a classic collegiate campus with a modern and innovative spirit. First, the UF campus is absolutely beautiful with historical brick education halls and centuries old Oak trees. New buildings on campus are built with unique and complimentary architecture and consider environmental impacts to the campus. The educational spirit on UF is one of excellence where students are trained in traditional histories of subjects but also encouraged to thing about them differently and become innovators in their subject matter. Campus life is some of the best around both on campus and in the surrounding blocks. Gainesville, Fla supports the university and provides an approachable small town college feel. And don't forget GameDay. There's nothing like a Gator game in the Swamp!