University of Findlay Reviews

The school is a decent size but tuition is not worth many of the programs here, they give you money but not enough to cover the cost of tuition, there are small class sizes but that doesn't mean you can learn better, some professors here do not teach very well. The campus is a dry campus, there's a new tobacco free policy on campus there's one dining hall and opposite genders are not allowed to stay in the same room over night.
Graduate of UF - it will help you reach your goals, and Findlay, OH will help reach your goals as well as anywhere else will. If you put in the work, University of Findlay will get you into that grad school/job you want.
The University of Findlay is an amazing school with a very nice eye-appealing look. The Admissions team is very nice and are there when you need them. UF is defiantly the most beautiful universities I have seen. There band is beyond excellent totally worth going to see! They have a bunch of opportunities and different things to consider. I defiantly fell in love UF and the academics. Their staff is amazing and defiantly helps you consider if the university is for you. I will always love Findlay and how the community supports each other. To say the least, the University of Findlay is a great school and is very safe for college students.
Start Your Review of University of Findlay
The University of Findlay is a medium- sized private university. Popular majors include Equestrian Studies and Pharmacy. Personally, I'm a part of the Computer Science program. The course load is high tempo and challenging, in addition to some lazy professors. Despite my complaints, the material is helpful for a future career in the Computer Science field.
I like that it's small and has free tutoring as well as different extracurricular activities that get you involved with the community. I love the Buford Center for Diversity and Engagement because it helps creates avenues in which young people discuss issues affecting the world today and explore their history whilst also using dialogues to encourage us to wrestle with what we can do to change them.
I love this school. Campus is gorgeous, classes are interesting and engaging, the majority of the students and professors are really nice and friendly. I have a few professors that I love, but unfortunately there are several professors that are rude and negatively affected my college experience and are allowed to treat students negatively. The school stands by its employees, so unfortunately there is no way to fight a professors treatment/ challenge a grade.
The University of Findlay is a great college. The professors are great and the campus is beautiful. You will make so many friends and the classes will prepare you for a great future.
Going into a beautiful and safe campus, there is always some kind of activity or event going on that you can attend. The campus is also close to a few grocery stores so it is easy if you have to go get anything you may have forgotten at home.
I have been a student at the University for just one year right now. There are some professors that are very passionate about what they are teaching and are always willing to help students with any sort of academic questions they have. I have also had a very good experience with my advisor. She has done a very good job at helping me schedule classes around my practice schedule and understands that being a student-athlete takes up a lot of time. However, I wish the university did hire some more passionate instructors for basic 100/101 classes that everyone has to take. I found myself very disengaged taking digital literacy and would have paid attention more if my professor wasn't so boring.
Graduated last year and will be returning in the fall for the graduate program. The school is wonderful there is always something to do for everyone regardless of it being athletic, academic, religious, or anything else. The staff truly cares about the success of the students and they will make sure that you succeed.
The University of Findlay was everything that I was looking for in a four-year university. I came out of high school knowing I wanted to play baseball in college at the highest level possible, but still have a large focus on my education. The University of Findlay allowed me to play on a high level sports team all while giving great opportunities to expand my education. They have one of the best athletic programs in all of Division II sports as well as a highly accredited education system. Every single staff member has the student's best interest in mind and will help you along whichever path you choose. The University of Findlay is everything that I hoped to get out of a college.
The University of Findlay is a great school for academics. Professors and everyone else who works on campus are always willing to help with anything. The only problem I have with the university is the tuition cost. Except for tuition, everything else is great!
The small school setting was just what I needed to feel at home and feel like a valued student. The interactions with all students, faculty, and staff was overall positive and prepared me for my career.
The University of Findlay is a wonderful college to be apart of. The university is very secure and makes me feel very safe. The teachers and academics are also amazing. All of the teachers are very personable and willing to help the students.
At the University of Findlay I love the feeling of being welcomed and being part of a family. Everyone at Findlay always seems very connected to each other and people are always willing to help one another with any circumstance. One thing I would like to see change at the University of Findlay would be to see more students staying on campus on the weekends. Often times students choose to go home for the weekend which I feel can take away from the sense on community and family on the weekends. If more students were to stay on campus over the weekends I feel that the sense of community and connectivity would be made much stronger than it already is.
I really love the atmosphere of the campus. It’s so beautiful and peaceful in the mornings and by the afternoon is is so full of life. Everyone is walking from class to class talking or having a snack.
The experience here is amazing. The campus life at the University of Findlay allows everyone to be who they are. The different cultures attending or teaching or working at the university exposes everyone to knew ideas and cultures that we have never experienced before. The University of Findlay gives their students a close relationship with their professors and instructors which allows the students to succeed even more in school and life.
Start Your Review of University of Findlay
Everything at the University of Findlay is so nice there. The professors are all very engaged and there are wonderful resources. I am not sure what I would even change about The university of Findlay.
This university has an amazing animal science program and a pharmacy program. The only thing that needs changing is that it is growing and needs to grow with the increasing student population.
Amazing campus and student life. The staff really want to see you succeed and will do as much as they can to see you do well. They are willing to help you succeed, even after you have graduated.