1. Findlay, OH
  2. 4 Year

University of Findlay Reviews

I just started here at the University of Findlay in the fall of 2016. I am currently in the Pharmacy program and am enjoying it so much. This school has helped me in so many ways including; providing me with a great scientific education and preparing me well for the health profession world, providing me with many extracurricular opportunities to make connections and friends, and also providing me with tremendous teachers who show that they care about the subject they are teaching as well as every student's success.
The university of Findlay is always finding new ways to make sure their student are comfortable and have all the help they need !
I love this college. There are quite a few diverse clubs and organizations. The professors really care about the students and want to see them succeed.
As an incoming freshman I was rather nervous at the concept at attending a school hours from my home in WV. Upon arrival, I was happy to feel welcomed here. Good food, weekly activities, renowned animal science and equestrian classes are just a few bonuses to attending here. The staff are all very kind and approachable.
Great school with a great animal science program. As a pre-vet major I feel as if I am being prepared for what is to come. Love the hands on experience. The people are great too!
Nice people. Do lots around campus.
Teams are average. My high school had more school spirit.
Has a great animal science program and cool barns
The campus is great! It's really safe due to the security officers and the emergency phones. The barns are amazing as well! And the Hazard Center is fantastic and is makes any ESOH major's dream come true. I'd like to see more trees on campus as well as more places on campus to recycle--most are pretty remote rather than scattered throughout campus. Also, if it went plastic and paper-free, or at least close to it, that would hugely impact the environment in a great way.
The University is very successful in getting students into post-graduate schools so long as they put in the work.
  • Value
Have loved almost all of my professors so far and really recommend the University because of it.
Safe as far as campuses go. Occasionally there will be small issues but they are always minor and never really seem to affect any students.
Dorms were fine for one year. Decent bathrooms and well-kept amenities, might be a little on the smaller side though. On campus housing (such as townhouses or actual homes) are available and I would recommend for sophomores and up.
  • Housing
Low-key and very small - only two sororities and one fraternity on campus.
It's always a fun time going to the games, but it is certainly a campus where everything revolves around varsity athletics. Well-balanced.
I have had a great academic and extra-curricular experience so far and would highly recommend the school to anybody looking at the Veterinary Medicine field. Lot's of hands-on experience and quality professors.
I feel pretty confident that I will be able to get a job after graduation because of my education and the alumni support.
  • Value
My classes and education at Findlay have been pretty good, but my social experience has been pretty poor. From bad roommates to a tough time making friends, it hasn't been the greatest freshmen year ever.
I usually feel pretty safe on campus. The only time I feel slightly on edge is walking alone at night, but that's probably because campus is in a very populated area.
I have not had a great housing experience at Findlay. I've had two roommates in two semesters, and neither has been great, especially the most recent one. Some people get lucky with their roommates, but I haven't so far. Also, if you don't commute, you're pretty much stuck in the dorms for two years, there are very few options to get out of them sophomore year. The rooms themselves aren't bad, but room and board are pricey.
  • Housing