University of Findlay Reviews

Most professors are extremely helpful and programs truly prepare you to be out in the field. The negatives for me are that credits do not always transfer in well.
University of Findlay is very pretty campus and has much to offer. It has many great programs and students stay very involved with all of the clubs, organizations, and sports on campus. I love the personability of the professors due to small class sizes and their welcomeness. I always feel at home in Findlay ;it is a very friendly and inviting town.
This is a small campus in a very small city with not much to do in the area. The campus is not very diverse at all. There is a brand new very nice student center with many good food options. Parking is free which is unusual for a college campus.
Start Your Review of University of Findlay
Love Findlay! Great school, great professors. Beautiful campus with great farms for learning. Hands on learning is very helpful to the animal science program. Town of Findlay is very nice and safe, truly is a nice community.
I loved everything about the University of Findlay. It's environment was great. The dorms were nice and small, and they are also going to add a roku stick for each room instead of using cable which is a fantastic idea. They had a great variety of food/drink options around campus. One thing i would change is having boys and girls dorms together. Some of them are all the same gender but there is 2 dorms that are combined. Also there doesn't seem like there is enough dorms for everyone. Overall my experience there was great and it's a great school to attend.
Findlay has excellent pre-vet, animal science, and equestrian programs. The university offers lots of hands-on experience, which is unique and particularly valuable to those who don't have tons of experience handling animals and doing basic veterinary procedures. The biology program is also very rigorous and thorough.
I liked on my visit that for my interest in Animal Science they took me to see the barns. Also my tour group was very small making it more personalized.
I love the diversity and wide range of academic programs available in the university. The rooming and housing opportunities are good too.
I like the fact that this is a smaller school so more face time with the professors. It's almost like a family atmosphere. I like the campus, the curriculum, the food, and the staff.
As a pre-veterinary major, the University of Findlay has been an amazing choice for college. You have hands-on classes in the barns starting your first semester of freshman year, which you probably won't get at other schools.
The faculty are amazing people! People are really friendly and campus is gorgeous. It's also a dry campus which can be either good or bad (depending on your lifestyle). The major drawback is that it's very expensive.
What I like about the university of Findlay is the small and friendly environment of the campus. I wouldn't change anything.
I genuinely enjoyed my time at UF. The professors were always more than willing to help, admissions directors always checked up to see how classes were going!
Findlay has been pretty good since I started Freshman year. I have made lifelong friends that are doing great things like I am.
The University of Findlay has been pretty nice so far, with a smaller campus making it easier to get around without taking forever between classes. Most of my professors so far have been very easy to work with and really tailor their teaching styles to my specific transition class. I tried the cafeteria once which was pretty good, but most of the restaurants around the university are all great too after class.
I am an incoming freshman to Findlay and so far and I am overly excited to become an Oiler! Findlay has an excellent campus and I love the atmosphere that surrounds me. I can not wait to graduate with my doctorate of Pharmacy.
I love UF. I think there are great students and staff and everyone is super nice. Also, the programs they offer are really good. No matter what your major is, you are going to get a good education.
Start Your Review of University of Findlay
I just started here at the University of Findlay in the fall of 2016. I am currently in the Pharmacy program and am enjoying it so much. This school has helped me in so many ways including; providing me with a great scientific education and preparing me well for the health profession world, providing me with many extracurricular opportunities to make connections and friends, and also providing me with tremendous teachers who show that they care about the subject they are teaching as well as every student's success.
The university of Findlay is always finding new ways to make sure their student are comfortable and have all the help they need !
I love this college. There are quite a few diverse clubs and organizations. The professors really care about the students and want to see them succeed.