University of Findlay is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
University of Findlay Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies130 Graduates
Business Administration and Management58 Graduates
Equine Studies55 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry25 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management25 Graduates
Environmental Engineering Technician21 Graduates
Nuclear Medical Technician18 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.55 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
University of Findlay Reviews
The campus is great! It's really safe due to the security officers and the emergency phones. The barns are amazing as well! And the Hazard Center is fantastic and is makes any ESOH major's dream come true. I'd like to see more trees on campus as well as more places on campus to recycle--most are pretty remote rather than scattered throughout campus. Also, if it went plastic and paper-free, or at least close to it, that would hugely impact the environment in a great way.
I loved everything about the University of Findlay. It's environment was great. The dorms were nice and small, and they are also going to add a roku stick for each room instead of using cable which is a fantastic idea. They had a great variety of food/drink options around campus. One thing i would change is having boys and girls dorms together. Some of them are all the same gender but there is 2 dorms that are combined. Also there doesn't seem like there is enough dorms for everyone. Overall my experience there was great and it's a great school to attend.
I genuinely enjoyed my time at UF. The professors were always more than willing to help, admissions directors always checked up to see how classes were going!