University of Findlay is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
University of Findlay Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies130 Graduates
Business Administration and Management58 Graduates
Equine Studies55 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry25 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management25 Graduates
Environmental Engineering Technician21 Graduates
Nuclear Medical Technician18 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.55 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
University of Findlay Reviews
Review University of Findlay
The campus is great! It's really safe due to the security officers and the emergency phones. The barns are amazing as well! And the Hazard Center is fantastic and is makes any ESOH major's dream come true. I'd like to see more trees on campus as well as more places on campus to recycle--most are pretty remote rather than scattered throughout campus. Also, if it went plastic and paper-free, or at least close to it, that would hugely impact the environment in a great way.
I genuinely enjoyed my time at UF. The professors were always more than willing to help, admissions directors always checked up to see how classes were going!
I just started here at the University of Findlay in the fall of 2016. I am currently in the Pharmacy program and am enjoying it so much. This school has helped me in so many ways including; providing me with a great scientific education and preparing me well for the health profession world, providing me with many extracurricular opportunities to make connections and friends, and also providing me with tremendous teachers who show that they care about the subject they are teaching as well as every student's success.