- 4 Year
- DUBUQUE, IA
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade C+
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade B
- Athleticsgrade B
- Party Scenegrade B minus
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade B
- Dormsgrade C+
- Campus Foodgrade B
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade B minus
You belong here.
We think that there's more to who you are, and who you'll become, than just a grade point average or the results of a standardized test. The University of Dubuque values academic achievement, and we also put a premium on strength of character.
We believe that becoming a leader in the real world starts with learning in a place that looks and feels like the real world. The diversity of our students embodies a campus culture that supports tough, open-minded conversations about issues and ideas that matter, and our students engage each other in honest, earnest, and challenging debates.
You'll be challenged in many ways by your experience at UD, but you'll also find it to be one of the most welcoming and friendly places on earth with countless ways to pursue your passions with like-minded peers.
Whatever future you believe you want for yourself, we're ready to help you reach it.
University of Dubuque Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Business77 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies28 Graduates
- Communications23 Graduates
- Professional Pilot21 Graduates
- Information Science20 Graduates
- Accounting19 Graduates
- Aviation Management and Operations19 Graduates
- Marketing19 Graduates
- Biology18 Graduates
- Computer Graphics18 Graduates
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Making a Difference Through the Study of Nursing Students and faculty at UD are active in the skills and simulation labs and in patient care settings. Their work contributes to the advancement of quality patient care providing direct care in the surrounding region. They develop evidence based practice projects that show linkages among practice, research, patient outcomes, and cost containment.
- Mix of Online and on Campus18%
- On Campus82%
- We have students from all over the world68%
- We have students from all over the country16%
- Average and from the midwest11%
- There is always something to do and learn37%
- Personal experiences happen everyday.32%