High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management69 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science27 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies22 Graduates
Elementary Education20 Graduates
Human Resources Management19 Graduates
Professional Pilot17 Graduates
Aviation Management and Operations16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.29 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.33 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
University of Dubuque Reviews
I have only been attending the University of Dubuque for about a year now, going into my sophomore semester. Thus far, I really enjoy the environment and community that I am around. The city is surrounded with good and very kind people, specifically at our university. The facilities are amazing and to top that there is actually some pretty good food. Although not the largest school, I feel at home and feel welcome. Overall, a great university to attend.
I think that the University of Dubuque is a great school, as long as you are fine with being in a smaller city. There are many scenic things to do; like camping, hiking, and photography. But if you are looking for a party scene, then it is not for you. The staff and professors are for the most part helpful and understanding. Most classes are very small so you can get more help from them. Everyone is very friendly and easy to talk to.
The advisors in the business department are absolutely wonderful (specifically the accounting department)! I came to UD with no idea what I wanted to do and they helped get me on track by setting me up for 150 credits in only three years. Everything about UD feels like home and I love it!