High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management69 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science27 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies22 Graduates
Elementary Education20 Graduates
Human Resources Management19 Graduates
Professional Pilot17 Graduates
Aviation Management and Operations16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.30 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.34 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
University of Dubuque Reviews
My University of Dubuque experience has been great, Within just four months of being here I learned more about myself and others. I also learned that paying for college is not easy, this school is great on diversity and helping out their students. Attending university of Dubuque was a great choice for me because I was able to get out of Chicago. Till this day This school is still the right choice for me, but paying for it has been hard but I know now how to budget my money earned and put it towards paying for tutiton.
I have only been attending the University of Dubuque for about a year now, going into my sophomore semester. Thus far, I really enjoy the environment and community that I am around. The city is surrounded with good and very kind people, specifically at our university. The facilities are amazing and to top that there is actually some pretty good food. Although not the largest school, I feel at home and feel welcome. Overall, a great university to attend.
The University of Dubuque is a unique place. It has all the recreation and athletic facilities of a division 1 or 2 school but it’s small. The newer facilities are what first attracted me to campus. Once I got there and started meeting professors and other students it really felt like home. Because it’s a smaller college the professors get to know you on a personal level. Once you get into your program you have classes with the same students so you become very close. The city of Dubuque is very beautiful as well. There is so much to do and see. Since it’s on the Mississippi River you get very pretty views all throughout the year.