University of Denver is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
The Summit League
University of Denver Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.112 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.114 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.114 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.139 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.167 responses
After University of Denver
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.65 responses
University of Denver Reviews
Review University of Denver
The University of Denver has an amazing faculty and staff, specifically the Sociology and Criminology professors! They are all very willing to help you should you need it. I do wish this campus was more diverse than what is "advertised"
I LOVE it at DU! The vibe is outdoorsy, laid-back, yet hardworking. The location is ideal, as it is near the mountains and close to the city, which opens up many opportunities for the students. Although the main demographic of DU is wealthy Caucasians, all students are open-minded and driven for success. Even with small class sizes, i am disappointed in the quality of professors in the economics department, as well as foreign professors that are difficult to understand. The best part about DU is the people. No matter what the season, DU students are always excited for outdoor adventures, embracing Colorado-esque activities, such as skiing, hiking, bouldering, etc.
The University of Denver offers many more opportunities because it is a small private institution. The Daniels College of Business especially sets students up for success. The small size doesn't effect the school spirt, and one of my favorite aspects of the school is the high energy the students have towards the sports. Attending hockey games is what I look forward to most on Friday nights. My professors have all been very understanding and available for office hours where they are very helpful and seem to really want me to be successful in their classes. Overall I have had a great experience so far at DU.