University of Denver Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.112 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.118 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.118 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.143 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.171 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.65 responses
University of Denver Reviews
The extra opportunities at DU are fantastic! Not to mention the personable size, phenomenally balanced and experienced professors, and stellar location, the Honors Program and Pioneer Leadership Program add extra communities and "niches," if you will, in the school. I'm a freshman this year, and my expectations were exceeded because of these great programs! I'm so excited for what's to come in these next four years. DU has something for everyone, and responds SO well to self activism.
The University of Denver has its ups and downs. While the education is challenging and accelerated in a very promising way, the quality of life is not as glamorous as it seems. People are not very tolerant, and they can be quite ignorant and aggressive towards unfamiliar things, rather than open-minded. Some professors are phenomenal, others are awful, but the small-class format that dominates most of DU's pedagogical system guarantees a close relationship with professors and an in-depth approach on the subject matter. The food is awful, but improving, the internet is great, there's plenty of hidden resources to tap into, and the views are gorgeous.
The size of University of Denver is so convenient especially for first year students. The campus is so pretty and easy to navigate, while still being a decent size! Everyone in admissions is so easy to communicate with and really good at getting back to students quickly.