University of Denver is ...
NCAA Division I (without football)
The Summit League
University of Denver Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.112 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.115 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.115 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.140 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.168 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.65 responses
University of Denver Reviews
The extra opportunities at DU are fantastic! Not to mention the personable size, phenomenally balanced and experienced professors, and stellar location, the Honors Program and Pioneer Leadership Program add extra communities and "niches," if you will, in the school. I'm a freshman this year, and my expectations were exceeded because of these great programs! I'm so excited for what's to come in these next four years. DU has something for everyone, and responds SO well to self activism.
When I was touring the school, the tour/ Student Life Staff were very informative and helpful. They were please to guide the potential students and pleasantly answer all of the questions that students and the parents had. Programs that are offered at the University of Denver is suitable for students interested in various fields. From its exceptional Daniels College of Business program to its science and engineering programs, students will find their place at the University with no problem. Additionally, the active student life such as sororities, fraternities, and various clubs and club sports, students will always stay active at the University of Denver.
The University of Denver has an amazing faculty and staff, specifically the Sociology and Criminology professors! They are all very willing to help you should you need it. I do wish this campus was more diverse than what is "advertised"