High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.179 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.193 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.191 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities285 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science217 Graduates
Research and Experimental Psychology167 Graduates
Elementary Education146 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 118 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.233 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.286 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 121 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.121 responses
University of Delaware Reviews
The University of Delaware has given me a better first year experience than I could have ever imagined! It is obvious how dedicated they are to student growth and involvement. Every professor I have had thus far have been intelligent passionate individuals, and it has made the experience even better. The diversity is somewhat lacking, but rarely does it feel like anything but home.
The campus is absolutely beautiful! Loved my professors and the majority of my courses. I learned so much. The Blue Hen Leadership Program is absolutely phenomenal and really prepared me for graduate school and the real world. I was also a part of Greek life and really got a lot out of it. I was given leadership and service opportunities that pushed me to grow and strengthen my professional skills, and live by my values.
I love the University of Delaware! The campus scenery is stunning and the students are very approachable. I had a problem with my dorming situation the first semester, but it did not stop me from having a great experience. I joined several clubs and made a lot of amazing friends. I am a pre-veterinary major, so the classes I have to take are very challenging, but they are durable. The TA's and professors love to help out when someone has questions. There are a lot of group tutoring sessions throughout the week if needed. I definitely recommend attending the University of Delaware.