High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.179 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.195 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.193 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities285 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science217 Graduates
Research and Experimental Psychology167 Graduates
Elementary Education146 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 120 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.235 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.288 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 123 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.121 responses
University of Delaware Reviews
As a rising Sophomore, I just completed my first year at the University of Delaware and I can honestly say that this was the best year of my life! I had an amazing time becoming a part of the Blue Hen community I wouldn't have traded this year for anywhere else. The professors here really care about their students and their successes and you meet so many people from so many walks of life. The saying is "You can make a large university feel small, but you can't make a small university feel large." UD is just that. By getting involved in all the activities and clubs on campus, its so easy to make this state university feel like a home away from home.
This school provides me with countless opportunities to get involved with clubs that I'm interested in. There is something for everyone! I joined the student television network here my freshman year and learned to edit news videos and interview students and faculty. They encourage students to be their best by aligning their values with being "first" since Delaware is the first state. There are various courses to cater to each student's needs and majors. We also have fun classes to take the pressure off our hard classes! They have a great plan to grow the diversity in our school and keep us safe as we are running across campus. They encourage unity while allowing you to be yourself.
The University of Delaware has given me a better first year experience than I could have ever imagined! It is obvious how dedicated they are to student growth and involvement. Every professor I have had thus far have been intelligent passionate individuals, and it has made the experience even better. The diversity is somewhat lacking, but rarely does it feel like anything but home.