University of Dayton Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.88 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.93 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.93 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.103 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.116 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.63 responses
University of Dayton Reviews
Overall it's a great campus, with a really good vibe. Lots of events that take place and allow you to get involved on campus. Very supportive of every sports team! Multiple places on campus to get great food, along with Brown Street that has just about every variety of food you can think of. Professors are very friendly and helpful. Class sizes are fairly small compared to other schools. The campus all over from landscaping to dorms is amazing! One thing I wish for is a little more diversity considering myself a minority. Dayton is a great place to be with many opportunities and memories to look forward to!
UD is a school with a beautiful campus, tons of student clubs and inter mural sports as well as a music program that would pleasantly surprise you! As soon as I stepped on campus I felt like I was at home even though I commute from my physical home in Dayton. There will be a professor or two that you may not jive with but overall the faculty here want to see you succeed!
The University of Dayton is a great school! Everyone is so friendly to one another. There are tons of campus activities going on each week and there are many clubs/organizations. The classes can be rigorous but the teachers have open office hours where you can receive guidance and tutoring directly from them. There are also many tutoring sessions and study halls available. The library is also a great place to study, work, and be in silence.