Cosmetology Arts - Harlington is a for-profit college located in Harlingen, Texas in the Brownsville Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 55 undergraduate students. The Cosmetology Arts - Harlington acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Nail Technician. Cosmetology Arts - Harlington alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $14,700.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - Harlington
Undergrads Over 25
Colleges like University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - Harlington
- NGSouthern Careers Institute - Brownsville
- 2 Year
- Brownsville, TX
- 15 reviews
- B+Austin College
- 4 Year
- Sherman, TX
- 790 reviews
- BCollege of Health Care Professions - San Antonio
- 2 Year
- San Antonio, TX
- 19 reviews
- BTexas A&M University - Corpus Christi
- 4 Year
- Corpus Christi, TX
- 1,948 reviews
University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - Harlington Reviews
The instructors do their best to accommodate all students. The people above them need to make changes and be more strict with students who don't want to be there
Coming to school here is kind of a catch 22. A lot of the students are not self motivated and you really have to love being there and want to be challenged in order to gain the optimal amount of knowledge.
This career can be used for a majority of things but only those who want to succeed, will.