University of Connecticut - Stamford Reviews

Never been, abcudhcaisfdjsgfkjasfdm,cbdsajkfiyerhlkfjsiuaojlsknkbjhuiafjlknvsbkjhfiuojacklnfvshiucjkanlsfd kbjfhicuojaklsnfdmh
With their new apartments that had just been built students now have the option to either commute or rent. I am a commuter student which is great because the university has partnered with Metro-North and provide students free train rides throughout CT using a "UPASS"! Stamford is a mini NYC and there's always something to do. The campus is located in the center of nightlife, restaurants, cafes, and shopping centers. By going to this college you would be getting a great education while also saving a lot of money!
My experience at UCONN Stamford so far has been great. My time at UCONN has allowed me to make new friends and further my studies. Some things that I would want to change is that there should be more intermural sports to play. Another thing that I would change is some of the professors but wouldn't everyone. Sometimes it feels like the professors are trying to confuse you instead of teaching you. But otherwise, it is a great school.
Start Your Review of University of Connecticut - Stamford
UConn-Stamford was a default for me but I have enjoyed my classes, had good professors, & made great friends.
This is an amazing school, I actually take the train here because it's a commute college. It's definitely worth it though, the academics are very challenging, I'm learning so much, of course that's expected of college. The diversity is amazing as well, normally schools are dominated by one ethnicity but here you see so many different ethnicities. It's a real eye opener to see so many different kinds of people, each with their own background. Everyone I meet is so friendly and helpful. Sadly there is no cafeteria but sometimes. they give free food, whether its parties thrown for the campus or pizza in the lobby. There are many restaurants that you can go to, so many different choices. The campus is in a beautiful city and I feel completely safe while in my classroom and even walking on the sidewalk. I recommend everyone to come here, it's a beautiful campus and really friendly environment to be in!
UConn Stamford is improving a lot - but it still has a long way to go. One of my biggest recommendations is to get rid of the Starbucks and get an actual GOOD cafeteria, where students can get real nutritious meals.
The University of Connecticut Stamford gave me an opportunity to receive an education from our states renown university, but without having to relocate to rural Connecticut. It's great for business students who would like to spend their time outside the classroom in real offices with local major companies or those based in New York City.
The Campus is great, the people are very welcoming. the campus is fairly new and well kept. There are a lot of internship opportunities around which is very beneficial.
Amazing school with amazing resources, such as career services that link students with nearby companies. 3D printing offered for digital media majors. Get student life a lot to do on and off campus.
Love how it's a small school and you know mostly everyone who walks by you. It's a small community filled with great people.
There isn't really a big greek life on campus at all.
The main life of sports is at the UConn Storrs main campus
The school is nice and well kept. A lot of the classes for my major are ONLY offered at night, so it would be nice to have a greater diversity of times.
Although I am not sure about the alcohol and safety climate on the campus, I can assure that it is very safe here, and there hasn't been too many talks of issues on campus with safety.
The system for grabbing gen ed courses are very flexible, and multiple classes can fill up one requirement, so there is a large amount of choices that a student can make for his educational career at UConn. Many of the professors are friendly, and very approachable, and the student body is very sociable as well.
Because the campus is surrounded by a variety of companies, it is a great opportunity to get a degree from this campus, and the University of Connecticut as a whole. There is an overwhelming amount of companies to choose from, all of which appeal to various types of majors and people.
There is no campus housing. Yet.
Start Your Review of University of Connecticut - Stamford
There are a few small greek life groups at UConn Stamford, and many of them are limited to what they can do at the campus. Therefore, they don't play a large role in the campus life.
Because it isn't the main campus, UConn Stamford lacks in athletics and other activities.
Even at the satellite campus of UConn Stamford, there is still a very strong educational foundation that you can receive at the school. There is a lot of help for looking into majors, and many of them you can even complete at the campus. It is a much cheaper option than Storrs, and it also provide many of the same resources that the main campus in Storrs provides. It is a very nice community here, and the professors are often fantastic. I have yet to find too many reasons to not want to be at this campus besides the many people who choose to leave for the main campus after their second year. Otherwise, it is very good.