University of Colorado - Colorado Springs Reviews

1,694 reviews
I love how this school is big enough to give you a university experience but small enough to feel like a community. This college is also known for its environmental impact and is overall health conscious.
More parking lots would be awesome because sometimes it is very hard to find a place to park. Great fitness center and the library on campus is a good place to study and do research for classes.
University of Colorado-Colorado Springs is very veteran friendly campus. The location of the school is within four military installations which helps with the commute. One thing which they can improve is the crosswalk for the dorms on the opposite side of the street. There should be an over pass which will prevent students from being injured.
Start Your Review of University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
UCCS takes pride in its inclusive environment where everyone can rely on each other. Many professors care deeply for their students success, however, you will receive a professor that does not care about you or how you do in the course. To suceed here at UCCS you must have motivation and dedication because you need to push yourself
Some classes are enjoyable and a lot is learned while others are dull and forgettable. Half my money has been well spent.
I like everything at UCCS. It have the best view of the mountains in Colorado. The professors wants the students at UCCS to succeed, so they help you in all of you classes.
Love UCCS. Started here with the mindset that I would go for a few years then transfer somewhere more prestigious; as an art student the top liberal arts colleges were more appealing to me than a public university. However, I fell in love with the attitude at UCCS. The faculty is incredibly caring and encouraging; the small class sizes allow students to feel more involved in the classroom. The interdisciplinary approach to the Visual and Performing Arts degree was very appealing to me as well. I rate 4 stars instead of 5 because, as does come with public university, the art program could benefit from updated facilities.
Attending UCCS has been one of the best experiences of my life. Growing up I wanted to attend a local University in order to stay close to my family and UCCS was the perfect fit!
I have only been an on-line student at UCCS but feel the teaching staff has been excellent . I was a little concerned about learning in an on-line environment but my teachers have been very creative in supplying multiple digital avenues to learn a particular topic. I would absolutely recommend UCCS to prospective on-line students.
Moderate size school with an array of majors, new emphasis on sports. Large commuter, non-trad population.
I studied Counseling and Human Services at UCCS. I really enjoyed the professors and ease of registering for the required classes. It is a nice campus and not too spread out. The best thing that I can take from this experience other than the knowledge I gained was the lifelong friends that I made while in the Counseling Program. It is a really great school.
All the professors are amazing. They care about their students and show enjoyment of what they are teaching.
The people are campus are extremely welcoming. Everyone it feels cares for your success on campus and do whatever possible to make your dreams come true. I am a sophomore there and it has been a great year. All of my teachers have a desire to teach and all want you to be successful which is a great switch from my old school. Great school, great atmosphere!
Very welcoming environment and great school. Relatively cheap for a CU school and has great turn around rate for its tuition.
Being at UCCS is wonderful and a friendly environment. The classes are a decent size and most of my professors were very involved with the students. Going into my first year I of course, felt nervous, though the students around me and the staff really made me feel more comfortable. The area is beautiful and it is in a great city with lots to do. The students at UCCS are very friendly and helpful which makes for a fun environment.
I personally really love the school! I feel like I am getting a top notch education. The only thing I do not like is that there are not enough extra curricular activities that are interesting to me.
UCCS is a nice college visually. Many of the professors are kind and helpful and Clyde’s has pretty good food.The parking is minimal due to the amount of students on campus
Start Your Review of University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
I enjoy my classes, the professors, and resources available to me. I have access to many opportunities through UCCS which I would not have elsewhere.
What I liked about UCCS was that it had one specific building for each major, which means that the university is really dedicated in regards to the alumni´s environment. Also, an interesting fact of the college is that it has all materials and equipment necessary for practice in order to have a closer relationship with the major that is being studied.
The University of Colorado Colorado Springs provides an excellent environment to form everlasting friendships while still providing the educational backgrounds needed for any field of study.