University of Colorado - Colorado Springs Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.110 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.116 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.116 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management356 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration92 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies86 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering69 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.152 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.181 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 88 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.85 responses
Colleges like University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
- B-Colorado State University - Pueblo
- 4 Year
- Pueblo, CO
- 891 reviews
- CPikes Peak Community College
- 2 Year
- Colorado Springs, CO
- 1,300 reviews
- BUniversity of Northern Colorado
- 4 Year
- Greeley, CO
- 1,969 reviews
- A-University of Colorado - Denver
- 4 Year
- Denver, CO
- 1,520 reviews
University of Colorado - Colorado Springs Reviews
Review University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
UCCS is a great community, very safe and very beautiful. It has a great location, close to all necessary amenities as well as outdoor adventure sites. The community is nice, has a very welcoming and diverse atmosphere with lots of growth in progress. There are plenty of groups and organizations to integrate yourself in, and the academics are good as well. The teachers are very available for necessary assistance. All around great place!
I've loved this school ever since I was a child. I basically grew up here but the more I'm here the more I realize it wasn't all that I dreamed it was. They tend to screw you over financially and not tell you or talk to you about your whole situation and academically some teachers just want to watch your world burn. That's okay though because the environment and student community is there for you, the students are amazingly nice and are easy to befriend!
I transferred to UCCS at the beginning of the 2017 spring semester and,so far, it has been incredible! I came from an online university, and the transition was easier than I had expected. The professors actually seem to care about their students.