High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.179 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.194 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.193 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management772 Graduates
Physiology and Pathology341 Graduates
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology207 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering203 Graduates
Political Science and Government190 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 128 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.227 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.272 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 141 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.131 responses
University of Colorado - Boulder Reviews
So far in my college experience at the University of Colorado Boulder, each professor has been eager to help students and figure out ways we all can succeed. I enjoy coming to class since my professors are so passionate about what they teach. There is no boring day in Boulder! There are so many resources around campus that all students can utilize. The Women's Resource Center has been extremely helpful for me when dealing and processing a past assault. Every adult I have talked to here on campus wants me to succeed and having so many people cheering me on makes me try even harder in school and in life.
I love Boulder! Anyone and everyone is welcomed to be themselves regardless of their affiliations! The school does a fantastic job of making students proud of their school with the beautiful campus and enthusiastic culture. You find that CU alumns are all around the country, eager to return your "Go Buffs!" with one of their own. Your college experience is what you make of it. You are free to either party all the time, work-hard, or find a healthy medium. Boulder students know how to get involved in the outdoors so it is not difficult to find someone to bike with, hike with, or relax on lawns in the sunshine with. CU looks massive on paper, but it immediately felt like a second home.
The University of Colorado Boulder has a large variety of classes and excellent professors on campus, that inspire students to further their knowledge. The environment is fresh and clean which provides students the opportunity to study outside or actively enjoy the weather. Also, CU Boulder provides many clubs and programs that range from gaming and archery, to active, community-based groups that seek to bring change for all people who are oppressed. There are plenty of places to eat and hang out with friends, get a job and programs that help students to find volunteer/internship work. The only thing I would change about the University is the general studies requirements, that seem to be more prevalent than my majors. For example, I am an English/creative writing major and require around 14 credits worth of science classes, but only 18 credits worth of actual creative writing classes.