High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.179 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.189 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.188 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management772 Graduates
Physiology and Pathology341 Graduates
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology207 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering203 Graduates
Political Science and Government190 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 125 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.222 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.267 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 136 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.131 responses
University of Colorado - Boulder Reviews
I love Boulder! Anyone and everyone is welcomed to be themselves regardless of their affiliations! The school does a fantastic job of making students proud of their school with the beautiful campus and enthusiastic culture. You find that CU alumns are all around the country, eager to return your "Go Buffs!" with one of their own. Your college experience is what you make of it. You are free to either party all the time, work-hard, or find a healthy medium. Boulder students know how to get involved in the outdoors so it is not difficult to find someone to bike with, hike with, or relax on lawns in the sunshine with. CU looks massive on paper, but it immediately felt like a second home.
I've been at this school for 3 years, and I have loved every second of it! It's frustrating sometimes - the school suffers from a lot of administration problems (lack of communication between schools, issues with advisors, etc.) But the education is absolutely worth it. I've taken a lot of wonderful classes and am excited for my later classes!
Boulder has some excellent programs (particularly their engineering), which I think has a tendency to be overshadowed by the fact that it's also a beautiful, fun school. As an engineer who wanted a solid degree while not getting bogged down in an overly competitive atmosphere, this is the perfect school for me!