University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash College Reviews

I love every professor and advisor I had here and I couldn’t have asked for a better education. Well diverse student body and great party school. Definitely recommended!
UC Blue Ash is a good college choice, only 15 minutes away from main campus it offers benefits and you are very well still an UC student
Great college. Campus is only a few buildings and is in a great location. Most students live near the college and I found the staff to be helpful and great teachers for the most part. Specifically recommend Mark Fritz for Chemistry and Amy Gultice for Intro to Pharmacology.
Start Your Review of University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash College
Comfortable class size. Instructors who want to see the students succeed.. Clean, friendly safe suburban campus.
All the professors and admissions staff were very helpful in getting me ready to go for the first day of school coming at the end of August. I am very excited to start school here.
My grandpa, mom, dad, and sister attended University of Cincinnati, so I had pretty high expectations entering my freshman year. I was not let down by any means. The amount of support and encouragement UCBA provides its student body is impressive considering it is a relatively small campus. Not once have I felt alone in my academic journey because my professors and dean constantly remind me and my classmates of the numerous opportunities we can take advantage of to gain the help we need to succeed in our classes. Lastly, coming from a basically all-white school, I can really appreciate the diversity of the students. I love my college!
Im actually attending UCBA as a first time student and I absolutely love it. I LOVE the campus, student housing at Main campus for UCBA students and the tuition rates as well and much more! What i dislike and feel like can change with the school is how I feel lonely as an incoming student for the fall semester. School is right around the corner for me and I dont feel like much is being explained... Just emails on things that I am unaware about... off guard about ...and also things im beginning to panic about as the summer continues and walking in as a first time student. Ive never been to college, so I hate that I just dont know how everything works. I feel like alot of the students would understand much of what is going on if more effort of communication by mobile device was put into place, Rather than by email. Emails are very helpful, but I also have questions too, that I would love to be answered at the time of the emails.
As a graphic design major my experience was very different from every other major in the school. We had our classes in an old school house down the road which offered privacy and kept us to our own major. The teachers in my major know what they are doing and how to teach it efficiently. They want to see you succeed and try very hard to help you understand the material.
I have just recently completed my two years at the Blue Ash campus. I absolutely enjoyed studying there for many reasons. Firstly, the tuition is much less than the main campus. It is a no-brainer to complete pre -requisites at a cheaper price if the opportunity is there. In addition, the professors are amazing. The class sizes are small which makes it easy to make a relationship with the instructor. Secondly, there are many helpful labs that can certainly help if a student finds that they are struggling. Lastly, the advisors and onestop are there every step of the way as a student is ready to transition to main campus. UCBA provides an atmosphere that is welcoming and allows students to feel productive and supported. I am so grateful that I chose to save myself some money and still receive my education.
I transferred for Sinclair Community College, to UCBA. I loved the small class sizes and the resources you can use to help study better.
I love the small class sizes. All of my professors know me and notice my academic achievements. They are always very helpful and happy to answer questions. The campus is very small, so walking between buildings doesn't take long, which is especially nice in the winter. I genuinely enjoy my classes and my learning experience.
UC Blue Ash has been a great college for this non-traditional student. I would recommend it to anyone. They offer night classes that make it easy to complete my degree program while holding a full time day job.
I love the staff everyone is helpful. The students are even more friendly the environment is amazing.
It has been a good transfer from high school to college. the professors are very helpful when needing help with the class work.
It's a great college, however there are some classes that could be taught better. It really just depends on who your professor is. Over all, great school.
I think the school does really well with the handling of the course material and provides an environment for everyone to learn effectively.
My experience at UC Blue Ash has been tough but well worth it. I use the word tough because balancing school with financial problems is hard.UC Blue Ash made all the struggle worth it because you can feel the compassion from the staff and faculty and know that they care. The Classes are a reasonable size so you get to have one on one time with your professor.UC Blue Ash is helpful when it comes to providing resources.On campus,There are writing labs,science labs,and foreign language labs that help you in your course.The tutors in the lab are extremely helpful.I Found myself using the science lab a lot this semester because I was falling behind in Chemistry.Thanks to the tutors in the science lab, I was able to get caught back up in the class. UC Blue Ash is an excellent campus and its a place where you can succeed. Coming to college from high school,I would have never thought I would be going to a small college so close to home.I'm glad I made the decision to attend UC Blue Ash
Start Your Review of University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash College
Love the close nit feeling. Professors seem to really care about the success of students and the well being of each of them.
It's more focused on smaller classes which makes it easier to focus and learn new things. I wish that they had seasonal employers for the One-stop center because it's really hard to get a hold of a representative in the beginning of a new semester.
I like the feel and ability to personally be able to get to know all of your professors. Also the space and room available to work on things while your on campus.