University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash College Reviews

It has been a good transfer from high school to college. the professors are very helpful when needing help with the class work.
It's a great college, however there are some classes that could be taught better. It really just depends on who your professor is. Over all, great school.
I think the school does really well with the handling of the course material and provides an environment for everyone to learn effectively.
Start Your Review of University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash College
My experience at UC Blue Ash has been tough but well worth it. I use the word tough because balancing school with financial problems is hard.UC Blue Ash made all the struggle worth it because you can feel the compassion from the staff and faculty and know that they care. The Classes are a reasonable size so you get to have one on one time with your professor.UC Blue Ash is helpful when it comes to providing resources.On campus,There are writing labs,science labs,and foreign language labs that help you in your course.The tutors in the lab are extremely helpful.I Found myself using the science lab a lot this semester because I was falling behind in Chemistry.Thanks to the tutors in the science lab, I was able to get caught back up in the class. UC Blue Ash is an excellent campus and its a place where you can succeed. Coming to college from high school,I would have never thought I would be going to a small college so close to home.I'm glad I made the decision to attend UC Blue Ash
Love the close nit feeling. Professors seem to really care about the success of students and the well being of each of them.
It's more focused on smaller classes which makes it easier to focus and learn new things. I wish that they had seasonal employers for the One-stop center because it's really hard to get a hold of a representative in the beginning of a new semester.
I like the feel and ability to personally be able to get to know all of your professors. Also the space and room available to work on things while your on campus.
I recently completed my first semester at UC Blue Ash, at it overall has been an enjoyable experience. The majority of the professors are very helpful, and there are many resource labs and workshops available to help you succeed. I like the small class sizes, and community-like feel.
This college is perfect for me. Small class sizes and personable professors. I'm very excited to get into the vet tech program after I do all my prerequisites.
Class sizes and professors are very willing to help students one on one. The campus has learning labs for students to study, work on assignments, and collaborate with other students. These labs typically have one or two professors and at least one student tutor available. With in the past 3 years the campus has undergone renovation to accommodate the growing student population and add more study spaces.
Many of the academic programs at this campus are associate degrees, but there have been recent additions of bachelor programs.
UCBA is a beautiful campus with some of the world's best professors. It is close to home (my home in Mason) and I don't have to commute very far or spend hundreds on a dorm downtown, where main campus is much more expensive anyway. The one thing I wish would change is how students treat the campus. UCBA is trying to address this, but students will litter, clog the toilets, put their gum under the desks, etc. Sure, this does not happen very often, but it does and that upsets me.
The class size is small so you get more of a one on one feel than that of a larger campus. The staff is friendly and the students feel just like highschool.
So far my College experience has been great. I especially like my teachers. My Major is Mortuary Science. Although my school is reasonable in fees I am trying to pay for all my classes and books by myself. I pray that it will work out because I love being part of UC!
So far I only have positive experience, the help I get from everyone is great, the one stop office staff for financial aid they are amazing.
I wish they could offer more language courses that I want to learn. I also wish they offer more study abroad opportunities like UC main because here there's only two.
My experience with UCBA has been great, I love coming to this college. The thing I love the most in this college is the professors and how nice they really are. They are so helpful with out them I couldn't pass all of my courses. I wouldn't change anything if I had to.
Classes are small, the teachers are great in the science departments, they seem to really enjoy what they are doing and are prepared for class. There needs to be more quiet areas on campus to be able to sit and do work though.
Start Your Review of University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash College
I was expecting to go to UC Main campus my freshman year. However, due to financial problems I could no longer afford to go there and instead am a student at one of their charter campuses. Because of this situation, I was not excited to go to Blue Ash. I wanted to be in a new environment meeting new people, being involved in extracurriculars, and be away from home. However, since being here at Blue Ash for almost a semester, it has taught me a lot about myself. Taught be a lot about being resilient and staying focused on my goals. About being confident in my own abilities and knowing that if I would hard, I can make it happen. Blue Ash has cause this self inflection in myself and has also allowed me to afford getting an education.
Overall, the college is ok. There aren't many dining options on campus and I feel that I'm constantly running back and forth (for ex: they don't offer any chemistry classes here, so I had to go to another regional campus for just one class). Some classes are extremely hard while others are too easy. I feel like this isn't the perfect fit for me and can't decide if I want to go here next year. I would like to see more help from the financial aid office and more realistic selective admissions programs. You nearly have to have a perfect 4.0 to even try to achieve your future goals by getting into your desired program.
I haven't really noticed anything about the Greek life on campus yet.