University of Charleston Reviews

The UCWV online programs are amazing. Unlike logging in, doing work, and logging off, UCWV has at least one interactive Blackboard Collaborate, Zoom, or Teams meeting a week, and relates current events to help students understand their academic materials.
I completed my Masters of Strategic Leadership and I am currently completing my Doctorate in Executive Leadership from UCWV. The leadership programs are second to none. As a former senior enlisted leader in the U.S. Air Force, these programs are very relevant to leaders today.
I had a couple online courses, but during the spring semester all courses transitioned online due to the pandemic. All of the instructors continued to be helpful, but biology labs and my calculus course was tough online. Overall, the learning experience was good.
Start Your Review of University of Charleston
The professors and peer educators were very helpful and genuinely wanted me to exceed during my freshman year.
I am a student at the University, my overall experience has been super positive especially with the food, student life, and most professors. I cant really think of anything to complain about other than a few bad professors, but that happens anywhere. I would really recommend this school to anyone who can afford it, super friendly and helpful!
Excellent communications. The admissions process was not complicated. I've been in touch with my counselors and given vital information to ensure my success.
I absolutely love it here. I am originally from Indiana and I moved here for the small school size and outstanding nursing program. The professors are so helpful as are the peer tutors. Every advisor or professor is solely dedicated to helping your success in whatever you choose to partake in in school. This school is for people who like the smaller town feel, but loves to visit the city. The school is right across the river from downtown Charleston and there is always something going on downtown. This school is everything I was looking for and more.
So far, so good. Transfer doc student and I am enjoying the process of UCWV as well as dynamic professors and challenging coursework. Highly recommend the grad programs.
As a native West Virginian, there is very little opportunity to live on a campus that allows for both diversity in thought and culture. The University of Charleston proudly accepts students from all around the globe. The majority of the friends I made were international students. These bonds helped to broaden my understanding of the world around me. I can think of no better place in West Virginia to find such a rare and enriching opportunity like this!
I really live the feeling you get when you step on campus. It still feels like college but, like for me it wasn’t overwhelmingly big and make you feel like you are nothing there just a number. You get to know your perfectos one on one and grow great relationships with other people.
It would be great to see upgrades to the school. It just made improvements to its innovation center and athletic stadiums, but it would be beneficial to keep going in that direction with all the buildings. Some of the decor is welcoming in certain parts of the arts buildings, but others such as the living spaces should be upgraded.
Our experience touring University of Charleston was wonderful. The campus was very clean and absolutely beautiful. Classrooms, hallways, and all areas that we were able to see on the tour were clean and very nicely decorated with beautiful art work. The lunch we were provided was exceptional. The outside campus was very quaint with lots of nature.
I always feel like a priority at this school. My advisor works tirelessly with me to make sure I am on the right path for my future. I never feel like "just a number." My professors know my name and I am able to build relationships with them. The school is always so clean and tidied. The place is taken care of very well. The outside of campus is beautiful. The landscaping is always immaculate. This school feels like home to all students. There are a number of diverse students within the schools population and that is so cool.
The University of Charleston is an excellent school that offers much diversity. Excellent professors, always willing to help whether it be a personal problem or a school problem. Many professors help as much as possible and are always holding study sessions for the whole class. they try to hit as many study techniques as possible to be available to all students.
The online hybrid nursing program made it possible for me to pursue my goal while still working full time. The staff members and professors are helpful and friendly as well.
I have had a great experience with UC. The staff has helped me at every turn to get me ready. I believe they truly want the students to succeed.
UC offers so much for their students. I am very impressed with the resources that are available. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming, not only on campus, but around town as well!
Start Your Review of University of Charleston
over all my experience is okay i think every school have there good and bad. i like the academics and the way the professor are nice and they keep us up to everything. that is something i like about the school.
My experience with University of Charleston has been very pleasant so far, I have had nothing but tons of help and guidance from the admission's staff, and I can't wait to get started with my classes. I highly recommend this College, it has programs to fit my busy schedule and I love that aspect.
The school has a gorgeous campus, it is obvious that much time and thought has went into the landscape design. The school is very diverse and features many students from other parts of the world and different races. Professors are very helpful and determined to help each individual student reach their goals, and academics are highly emphasized at the school. Overall, it is a beautiful school with professors that are determined to help their students succeed.