University of Central Oklahoma Reviews

1,513 reviews
University of Central Oklahoma is a beautiful campus; embracing the look and feel of a big University, yet uniquely personal. Expect smaller classes and thus, Professors who actually know and connect with you!
I am an incoming freshman at the university and so far I have really enjoyed the help and advice they have been helping me with. I also enjoy the school sprit at the school.
Plenty of interesting activities for students to join and to get to know others. Students are friendly and courteous. Most professors know their subject, teach well, and are pretty lenient.
Start Your Review of University of Central Oklahoma
The University of Central Oklahoma is great school to continue one's education. The staff are very helpful in getting you where you need to go and notifying students of the opportunities open to them.
The University of Central Oklahoma is a wonderful school and it has really changed my life. It will forever be my number one priority school.
The average class room size is similar to high school so the professor has a better chance to engage and interact with each student which leads to a better learning experience. Most of the professors I have had are understanding and extremely helpful but each semester I have had at least one terrible professor so I would still recommend checking with friends before signing up for a class. One thing I would really love to see change is the parking situation because I feel that if I pay for a parking pass I should be able to get a parking spot at least somewhat close to the school but next year I will probably decide not to buy a parking pass.
I'm in the Funeral Service porgram. It has excellent teachers and student body. I transferred to the University of Central Oklahoma for the Funeral Service program. The program is well known and has lived up to my expectations. Faculty provides great support for its students, and is willing to help out in not just accademics, but also finding a place in the field. I couldn't ask for better support.
My Experience at UCO has been good, everyone who works and attend there are very nice and helpful.The work isn't that hard as long as you keep motivating yourself. A-lot of the Professors are laid back. They don't have many events but the ones that they do have are Okay, they could be better. I Believe if Someone who doesn't want to go to a big school or a small school UCO would be the perfect fit, the size is just right.
UCO is a great and affordable college. The class sizes are small so you get to know your peers and professors on a more personal level. There are several opportunities to get involved!
University of Central Oklahoma is a very diverse campus and makes anyone feel like they are at home!
I love the diversity on campus and the professors! I would like if the campus had more accessible parking and healthier food options.
I love the university, but was warned in class about a certain ADVISOR. I had my own experience when she intentionally tried to set me up for the wrong courses. She seems to enjoy sabotaging students. She was extremely rude and does the opposite of what she is supposed to be doing for students. If I wasn't warned about her I would have trusted her advice without question. I wish the university would do something about this woman because she seems to really enjoy hurting students. Its this well known problem with students but nothing is done about it. College is hard enough we shouldn't also have to navigate around someone like this.
I enjoyed everything about Central Oklahoma , from the class sizes to the student life. The diversity is also a lovely asset to the University. The only thing I would ever hope changes is the debt students face after attending a 4-year University.
It is very welcoming and the staff are very helpful when any questions arise about anything, whether it be programs, subject specific, or requirements of projects.
This university is a very welcoming and focused institution that is very much involved with each student to reach their goals. Students and facility express excitement in being part of UCO con-currently and alumni. There is a collective feeling of accomplishment expressed from friends and staff I've talked to which made me enroll and confident I will achieve my goals.
UCO overall has a very enthusiastic student life that makes anyone feel like they are at home. I got the chance to attend a Music day at the campus and it was a very eye opening experience from the campus tour to current students giving me advice on how to move forward.
I love the University of Central Oklahoma because of its ability to make close knit relationships. It’s a lot easier to establish close relationships with fellow classmates as well as professors and it makes your time in college a lot more enjoyable.
Start Your Review of University of Central Oklahoma
UCO is such an amazing school! The class sizes are small enough for one on one time with professors, the campus is beautiful, there are plenty of activities year-round, and countless opportunities to get involved!
UCO has it's positives and it's downfalls. While my experience here has been fulfilling, I find myself wondering about the potential for my education at other schools, considering the areas to which I believe,the University could improve.
My experience at UCO was not great. The food on campus was not very good, the town is pretty small and not many social opportunities. The classes were small, so that was helpful and nice. The professors were ok. I feel like there could have more events on campus to help new students get more acclimated.